Husband Wife

Islamabad, Pakistan - IR1/CR1 Interview Thread November 2014

355 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Does anyone know how long it takes from Visa Approval to passport delivery?

Not sure about the exact days but after visa approval embassy tells you to expect to get your passport back within 7 to 10 days. Some people get it earlier than that.

HI, This is the most helpful work noted for any one who is ready to be interviewed at Islamabad. Thanks a lot.

I agree. It is helpful. This forum was created with purpose to support all applicants from Pakistan. I am extremely happy to see eveyone contributing towards that cause.

We have already sent almost every thing to NVC except passport,medical report and marriage photo graphs.

You should take photocopies of AOS packet and Civil document packet with you to the embassy for interview. It can be helpful. Also you need new recent passport pictures for interview so you will need to get new ones for the interview, also you need DS 260 (IV application) confirmation page as well.

Thanks.

I have also sent everything to NVC, but am taking everything again just incase they lost any of my documents.

I totally agree with you. Everyone should take copies of AOS packet and Civil documents packet with them for interview. It can't hurt.

IR1/CR1 Timeline:

01/24/2014: Married

02/11/2014: I130 Sent

02/19/2014: I130 NOA1

06/25/2014: I130 Approved (NOA2)

07/07/2014: NVC Received

07/16/2014: Case # and IIN Assigned

08/04/2014: Received DS 261 and AOS Invoice Email

08/04/2014: Submitted DS 261

08/06/2014: Paid AOS Fee

08/07/2014: AOS Package Sent

08/11/2014: AOS Package Scanned

08/30/2014: Received IV Bill

08/30/2014: Paid IV Bill

09/03/2014: IV Package Sent

09/03/2014: Submitted Ds-260

09/05/2014: IV Package Scanned

10/14/2014: Case Complete

12/01/2014: Medical (Completed)

12/16/2014: Interview Scheduled for 7:00 AM (APPROVED) :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

12/17/2014: Visa "ISSUED" :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

01/24/2015: POE - JFK, NY

ROC Timeline:

11/11/2016: I-751 sent to VSC

11/14/2016: I-751 package received at VSC

11/16/2016: Check cashed

11/18/2016: NOA1 Received

12/14/2016: Biometrics Appointment

10/17/17: Approval letter received in mail

Timeline

Thanks.

I have also sent everything to NVC, but am taking everything again just incase they lost any of my documents.

Hi, thanks for the response , and good luck for your husband's interview . Please share his experience if possible. God Bless.

Timeline

Alhumdulilah my medical is completed m soo worried about it

They want

1) 5 passport size pics with ur signature but avoid face

2) 2 photocopies of ur passport

3) 1 photocopy of interview letter

4) write current n US address on plan paper

First asked some question regarding ur health history

Then took ht n w8, b.p read some alphabets to check eye sight

Collect blood for VDRL its just to know about sexual disease so dnt wrry if u r ill even u had an any infection its never show in this blood report

Chest PA STD view

Then next day if reports are normal then they give u required vaccination

M soo worried about my tonsils but its not a big issue but in womens breast cancer is more common now a days so they check physically too

Best of luck vj family

Hi sis..plz tell me..immigrant visa Application part 1 and part 2.?

They want

Collect blood for VDRL its just to know about sexual disease so dnt wrry if u r ill even u had an any infection its never show in this blood report

Chest PA STD view

M soo worried about my tonsils but its not a big issue but in womens breast cancer is more common now a days so they check physically too
Best of luck vj family

Timeline

They want

Chest PA STD view

Best of luck vj family

HI. Your note was very informative. I have question, which and which medical doctor you had medical examination done ?

and how many days in advance you called for the appointment?

I thank you in advance. And good luck to your interview. we face this on January 18,2015

Timeline

HI. Your note was very informative. I have question, which and which medical doctor you had medical examination done ?

and how many days in advance you called for the appointment?

I thank you in advance. And good luck to your interview. we face this on January 18,2015

Sorry part of the question was not written clearly I m rewriting the question :1

Which city and which medical doctor you had medical examination done with ?

Timeline

Hi sis..plz tell me..immigrant visa Application part 1 and part 2.?

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/James%27s_Shortcuts

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/515696-ds-261/

Open both links hopefully this will helps u

Timeline

Sorry part of the question was not written clearly I m rewriting the question :1

Which city and which medical doctor you had medical examination done with ?

M from khi so i did my medical from dr abdul majeed N.I.B.D hospital but they refer aga khan for X-ray

Three days before they gave me an appointment .

Within 3-4 days i have done my medical with vaccination ..same day they gave me seal packed medical reports..

Timeline

GOT MY MEDICAL DATE FROM DOCTOR .

THEY REQUIRED

2*2 SIZE 3 PHOTOGRAPHS WHITE BACK GROUND

BRING ORIGINAL PASSPORT PLUS 2 COPIES

ORIGINAL ID CARD PLUS 2 COPIES

EMBASSY INTERVIEW LETTER PLUS 2 COPIES

IF USE GLASSES THEN BRING IT WITH U

1 PAGE PERSONAL INFORMATION :

PRESENT ADDRESS

CITY NAME

E MAIL ID

USA ADDRESS WHERE INTEND TO LIVE

STATE NAME

POSTAL CODE

E MAIL ID PETITIONER

Timeline

M from khi so i did my medical from dr abdul majeed N.I.B.D hospital but they refer aga khan for X-ray

Three days before they gave me an appointment .

Within 3-4 days i have done my medical with vaccination ..same day they gave me seal packed medical reports..

Thanks for information.

Just want to share, I m medical doctor, for all female applicant don't let any male doctor to have physically breast exams.This is not the part of the medical exams to touch the female parts , breast exams for cancer or reproductive area to touch is not needed. If needed, CT Scan , ULTRASOUND OR MRI are available. Before appointment confirm with clerk of the clinic,that medical doctor if male ,will check reproductive system physically ,if answer is yes, don't go there .

Allah will take care of the respect of all of us.

Timeline

Thanks for information.

Just want to share, I m medical doctor, for all female applicant don't let any male doctor to have physically breast exams.This is not the part of the medical exams to touch the female parts , breast exams for cancer or reproductive area to touch is not needed. If needed, CT Scan , ULTRASOUND OR MRI are available. Before appointment confirm with clerk of the clinic,that medical doctor if male ,will check reproductive system physically ,if answer is yes, don't go there .

Allah will take care of the respect of all of us.

No There was a lady dr for physical examination male dr just for bp n eye sight n ask medical related questions .. m also from medical dep i knew it very well ..even they gave me vaccination from female dr too

Dnt take this info in a wrong way

Timeline

Aoa

My prayers with those of you who are being interviewed tomrw at islamabad

Husband Wife, Monica aziz, zeeaiz best of luck.

(F)USCIS

Citizenship

01 January 2018: Online application

02 January 2018: NOA

06 January 2018: Biometric Notice

22 January 2018: Biometric appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.