gililimo

Inadmissible under 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I) & Expeditied Removal 235 (b)(1) - Whats Next? What forms? All help appreciated :) (merged)

40 posts in this topic

Waivers get sent after you get refused at the interview. You have to wait for the consulate to tell you if you're eligible to file . You can't file the waiver before. PS. You don't need to post your question so many times.

Edited by LoveMyTico

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Solo 212s are weird. My understanding is that they can be filed in advance. You will not for certain about the 601 until the interview. Adding a 212 to a 601 adds very little work.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

You would file K1 after consulting an atty,

waivers cannot be filed until the consular

approves one to file by issuing a 221G at

interview...why have'nt U called Lizz she can

tell you whether she will need a lone I212

or it has to be accompanied by a I601 to Nebraska

hey how are you? thanks for the response, I will deffinitley get in contact with liz asap! thank you !!

Waivers get sent after you get refused at the interview. You have to wait for the consulate to tell you if you're eligible to file . You can't file the waiver before. PS. You don't need to post your question so many times.

Hi thanks for the reply. so would the first step be a K1 or a I-130 and take it from there upon what the consulate requires us to send in? so a I-212 cannot be filed before anything? thanks for the response I really appreciate and only posted more then once because the first one was a little on the long side and did not get replies. thanks though !

Solo 212s are weird. My understanding is that they can be filed in advance. You will not for certain about the 601 until the interview. Adding a 212 to a 601 adds very little work.

hey hows it going? thanks for your reply, what interview are you talking about? the K1 OR I-130 interview? thank you

Timeline

You said you were looking at the K1 route.

My guess is that at the Consulate interview they will give her a Misrep ban. But not a given.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Quicker and you can file now.

When will you be next visiting her?

Quicker and you can file now.

When will you be next visiting her?

I will actually be going I am assuming within the next month actually. So the K1 is the fastest route ? One lawyer also reccomeneed a full marriage and an I-130 but would let me know about a K1. I can't thank you enough even simple conversation with someone about there advice is amazing. Thanks for helping

Timeline

You have t work out your priorities. I assumed speed. I may be wrong. Obviously you have to marry to go the CR 1 route.

Hello, after someone is found inadmissible to enter the United States under section 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I) of the Immigration and Nationality act" because of the working and also was Expedited Removal 235(b)(1), is it better to apply for a fiancé visa or a spouse visa (marriage), in hopes that they will be approved to come back before the 5 year ban? Are they both the same, or does marriage hold a stronger pull as far as A- not even REQUESTING an I-601 form, or B- if I-601 is requested what will be more common to be approved? Thank you so much for the help!!!

Hello, after someone is found inadmissible to enter the United States under section 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I) of the Immigration and Nationality act" because of the working and also was Expedited Removal 235(b)(1), is it better to apply for a fiancé visa or a spouse visa (marriage), in hopes that they will be approved to come back before the 5 year ban? Are they both the same, or does marriage hold a stronger pull as far as A- not even REQUESTING an I-601 form, or B- if I-601 is requested what will be more common to be approved? Thank you so much for the help!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to What Visa Do I Need Forum~

~Inquiry about family visas~

~duplicate thread removed~

Edited by A&B

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Marriage has a stronger chance of approval, as you have "closer ties" and already made a comittment, in the eyes of the law and government.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.