team_gn

Difficulty scheduling interview for K1 in New Delhi

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi friends,

I am beyond frustrated with the interview scheduling process in New Delhi. I am (attempting) to use the US Travel Docs website. At first the website showed only like 2 dates available for interviews, but would not take me to the option to schedule the OFC appointment. Now, the sidebar of the site shows an available interview date, but i am ONLY able to see slots for the OFC appointment. I have called the call center, escalated several times, etc. Everyone that I speak to seems to agree there is "something wrong with the profile" but no one can fix it, or escalate to anyone who can. They are less than zero help. I am usually a very even-tempered person, but I truly want to reach through the phone and slap someone. Can anyone offer any helpful advice, or perhaps a different avenue that I can try?

Thank you in advance.

I am the Petitioner

Our Relationship

2013-04 - Fiance and I have first non-work related chat at work. The topic...Scotch!

2013-06 - We get better acquainted outside of work via Facebook.

2013-09-07- We're a couple!

2013-11-27- We meet in person for the first time! I travel to India and we spend 10 days together in Delhi.

2013-12 -2014-02- Sometime between December and February, we become engaged (positive now after in-person meeting luv.gif )

Our K-1 Journey

2014-02-18- I-129F mailed

2014-02-25- NOA1. Assigned to Texas Service Center.

2014-02-27- Alien registration number changed.

2014-08-12- UCSIS website updated.... RFE for more evidence of intent to marry (engagement photos, wedding announcements, deposits paid, etc). :wow:

2014-08-19- RFE response. Waiting to see what happens....

2014-09-08- I-129F APPROVED finally!!! :dance:

2014-09-12- Petition sent to NVC.

2014-09-17- 2nd trip to New Delhi

2014-12-09- Interview in New Delhi. PETITIONER ATTENDED THE INTERVIEW. Result- Approved!!!!

2015-03-20- POE Charlotte, NC

2015-03-25- Married!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

`I am on same boat

NVC told me when called that my case is completed and waiting for delhi consulate for the interview date

But i am not getting help from the website

as the link is not showing any thing

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/visa_interview_dates.html

Please let me know

What are the things which should be taken care of regarding the interview

And how process works as above link gives nothing

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.