Ilovemyman

Sdo-DOMINICAN CONSULATE MAKE FAKE CRIMINAL RECORD TO PEOPLE.

8 posts in this topic

Here is my story in resume.

Interview march 18, 2014 approved and paid domex.

They took my passport.

On march 24, got ap , they dont explain nothing.

Severals e-mail asking why ap and nothing they say.

After 5 months in ap they sent me back my passport with a stupid latter saying that my case is in ap., nothing else, they didnt ask for nothing.

Then on september they made a mistake, and i could find that the case had criminal records.

I e-mailed them asking what the problem was because never i havent been arrest or something like that.

Them they answer that dont worry that the records has to be with my fiance the american citizen,

Them my fiance sent his records wich are clear.

They got it on october 27.

Then tgey e-mail to me saying that for them process my case they need my arrest records.

I e-mail and explain that never i have been arrested.

They adk again by my arrest recoards, i explained again i cant find that because neve i havent been arrested.

So they e-mail me that on their records i have tow arrest.

SO FIRTS THEY SAY THAT THE AMERICAN CITIZEN HAD RECORD, THEN HOW HIS RECORDS WERE CLEAR TGEY INVENTED THAT ME THE APLICANT HAVE TOW ARREST ON THEIR RECORDS.

SO IT IS VERY CLEAR THAT THE MADE FAKE CRIMINAL RECORD TO PEOPLE TO MAKE THE LIFE IMPOSIBLE .

ONE STRANGE THING THAT HAPPENED , IT WAS THAT IN MY FACEBOOK ACOUNT I AM RECEIVING INVITATION FROM INMIGRATION LAWYERS.

NOBORY KNOW THAT I AM IN THIS PROCESS IN AP, SO MAYBE AT THE CONSULATE THERE ARE PEOPLE CREATING FAKE CRIMINALS RECORDS AND THEN SENDIN OUR NAME TO LAWYERS OFFICES, AND MYBE IF WE CONTACT THOSE LAWYERS GIVE MONEY TO THE PEOOLE AT THE CONSULATE FOR MAKE CLIENTS FOR THEM.

one thing is sure they arent working right at the dominican consulate, they put peoole in ap and dont explain nothing and make wrong records about people.

Filed: Timeline

Why don't you get your own police record done there

and have your sponsor contact his senator and have

them enquire with your country 's clean record, if U

lived in the US or third country before be sure there are

no records , have your petitioner speak to an attorney.

Be careful what you do on FB, flirting, extra online

relationships have harmed some ppl

PS: A police record will show clean if its clean that's what

they may need I don't think anyone is making fake records

Edited by Jawaree

First thing politician are useless.

Second the day of my interview i submit my clean police record, now after 7 months in ap, they said that the petitioner had criminal records, he sent his clean records, then they say that aplicant has criminal records.

Never i have been in trouble.

Never i have lived in usa or other country.

Last friday i sent my new police records, clean of course.

They ask for police record, but they dont belive in that, they belive in heir own fake records.

If they arent going to belive in the documents of the country why make people waste money on it?

What you try to say with be careful about what post on fb, etc, because relationship have harmed people?

Why don't you get your own police record done there

and have your sponsor contact his senator and have

them enquire with your country 's clean record, if U

lived in the US or third country before be sure there are

no records , have your petitioner speak to an attorney.

Be careful what you do on FB, flirting, extra online

relationships have harmed some ppl

PS: A police record will show clean if its clean that's what

they may need I don't think anyone is making fake records

People have been put in AP and also question about

FB flirtings etc....I person I read had been chatting up

another woman on-line had his case messed up

I dont talk to nobady else on internet.

I belive in God and i belive be loyal to the person who you are.

Infidelity isnt in my mind.

Belive me at this consulate they arent doint their jib that is.

Why first they said that my fiance had criminal records?

And when they saw his records they changed their story and say that i have tow arrest?

Simple, because they arent working right.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Peru
Timeline

I dont talk to nobady else on internet.

I belive in God and i belive be loyal to the person who you are.

Infidelity isnt in my mind.

Belive me at this consulate they arent doint their jib that is.

Why first they said that my fiance had criminal records?

And when they saw his records they changed their story and say that i have tow arrest?

Simple, because they arent working right.

I have followed your story very closely and I totally agree that the Embassy in the DR needs to do some House Cleaning and get all those Fake, Irresponsible, lazy, inconsiderate people, out of that Embassy! Keep you head up my friend. Why does BAD things always happen to GOOD PEOPLE? Remember God sees all things and sooner or later, those who have falsified documents against you will get what they DESERVE ?

Visa Timeline

Filed on I130 12/19/2021

R’cd NOA 1- 12/19/2021, Assigned - Nebraska Service Center

Thanks again, God know why the things happen.

Today i will know what to do, when a police officer check on their system, to see if there is a mistake

I have followed your story very closely and I totally agree that the Embassy in the DR needs to do some House Cleaning and get all those Fake, Irresponsible, lazy, inconsiderate people, out of that Embassy! Keep you head up my friend. Why does BAD things always happen to GOOD PEOPLE? Remember God sees all things and sooner or later, those who have falsified documents against you will get what they DESERVE ?

Never i have been in trouble, my police certificate is clear, but i double checked with a police officer to see if a had by mistake a record at the police.

The polce officer says that i dont have criminal records there.

So i dont understand what game is the consulate playing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.