Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Maggie Grace

Filing K-1 visa for 2nd time 10 years later...same fiance!

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England

Hi - I'm currently in the process of preparing to file a K-1 applicaiton for my fiance to come to the US.

We were engaged previously from 2003-2004 We ended our relationship from 2005-2009 and got back together in 2010 and have been together ever since.

10 years ago when we were engaged before I filed the I-129 application, but withdrew it before it was issued. I did however, get thru the NOA2 processing stage at the TSC and I was issued an Alien #. I assume I will need to disclose this on the application (quesiton #14.) and attach all supporting documenation from the previous filing.

However, do i need to use the previous alien # on the G-325 or leave that blank? Since this is the same benefeciary I'm not sure how to proceed since there is a record existing out there for him.

any advice would be appreciated.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...