The Nature Boy

17-year-old honor student hit with heartbreaking sentence after “honest mistake”

35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I swear - I dump my bag each time before I get into a courthouse (lots of that this month) and once I almost left a knife in there.

But I digress - man - that's gonna suck for her - she's in the home stretch to get out of that school system !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I swear - I dump my bag each time before I get into a courthouse (lots of that this month) and once I almost left a knife in there.

But I digress - man - that's gonna suck for her - she's in the home stretch to get out of that school system !

My Ex and I were about to go on a trip one time, and she was being her usual psychotic self. The idea of planting a glock in her carry on was real tempting

Stay out of the courthouse, so full of criminals and lawyers. Neither are good to be around

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

it's very strange - most folk there think I'm a lawyer, each and every time I step in... Can't be my smile or vocabulary... Oh wait - yes it can !

---

but I digress -

Man - I tell ya - this 'zero tolerance' stuff sucks. I think this is a great topic for Rev. Al to rally behind - maybe get her a waiver or something !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

it's very strange - most folk there think I'm a lawyer, each and every time I step in... Can't be my smile or vocabulary... Oh wait - yes it can !

---

but I digress -

Man - I tell ya - this 'zero tolerance' stuff sucks. I think this is a great topic for Rev. Al to rally behind - maybe get her a waiver or something !

Don't hold your breath. Rev Al getting behind an honor student kicked out of school by an overzealous policy. No big headline there and no supporting scumbags to loot burn and pillage. They would probably accuse her of acting white, and move on.

Punching a cop in the face and trying to take his gun and kill him, while on drugs, and shortly after committing a robbery by force and getting your ignorant stupid butt killed in the process. Now that's a brother we can rally behind.

Every black person in America should be pissed they have elevated M Brown to some kind of Martyr status instead of using him as an example of what not to be for young black men everywhere

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Why oh why did Michael Brown have to be discussed. I thought you posted this thread because you were appalled by this young woman's situation. Now, not one page in, I feel I may be a victim of the old bait and switch scam.

Why oh why did Michael Brown have to be discussed. I thought you posted this thread because you were appalled by this young woman's situation. Now, not one page in, I feel I may be a victim of the old bait and switch scam.

ROFL

It actually makes sense. Darnell asked why AL Dullton dd not get involved. I laid the reason why , and gave an example of the kind of thing he does get involved in. It actually fit. Asking why they don't get involved with this is a good question

I guess I made an error in using a charged subject like Brown, as my example I should have went with T Martin, probably a bit older and not very divisive subject.

Bait........... And switch.

Not at all. I think dialogue asking why the Black leaders are not involved and pointing out the cases they are involved in is valid in this context

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My,,,times have changed. In the 80s I carried a pocket knife to high school everyday. I used it to sharpen my pencils....in class. It was no big deal.

Not at all. I think dialogue asking why the Black leaders are not involved and pointing out the cases they are involved in is valid in this context

It would depend on the situation. If the school board has rules about carrying a weapon to school, then each case is handled differently. If other students were allowed to bring knives and this girl was singled out, that might play more of a factor to it.

You have a problem with Al and Jesse, so I can see why G brought up the bait and switch. If you want to have dialogue about them, don't start off with insults and expect some level of productivity to take place.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

That's a crock of #######. I doubt the parents have enough money, but if they could get a good pro bono attorney, I think they have a good case against the school. Where is Alicia Florrick when you need her???

Don't hold your breath. Rev Al getting behind an honor student kicked out of school by an overzealous policy. No big headline there and no supporting scumbags to loot burn and pillage. They would probably accuse her of acting white, and move on.

Punching a cop in the face and trying to take his gun and kill him, while on drugs, and shortly after committing a robbery by force and getting your ignorant stupid butt killed in the process. Now that's a brother we can rally behind.

Every black person in America should be pissed they have elevated M Brown to some kind of Martyr status instead of using him as an example of what not to be for young black men everywhere

You just don't get it.

It's not just Michael Brown we're mad at. It's the guy who was shot going for his wallet, it's Jordan Davis being executed for listening to loud music, it's being harassed and being criminalized at every turn. I've seen white people fight the cops and live to talk about it. The guy who got into a fight IN the police station? He's alive and well after grabbing a cop's gun. The riot in NH and that other town? No one was shot and no one is called thugs, why is that?

Black people are pissed at being treated like second class citizens in our own country. Just like you can't help bringing up Brown or TM, this is how America sees us.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You just don't get it.

It's not just Michael Brown we're mad at. It's the guy who was shot going for his wallet, it's Jordan Davis being executed for listening to loud music, it's being harassed and being criminalized at every turn. I've seen white people fight the cops and live to talk about it. The guy who got into a fight IN the police station? He's alive and well after grabbing a cop's gun. The riot in NH and that other town? No one was shot and no one is called thugs, why is that?

Black people are pissed at being treated like second class citizens in our own country. Just like you can't help bringing up Brown or TM, this is how America sees us.

Don't ask questions he can't answer. He might start insulting you and using gibberish you don't understand. lol

For example, Marv, didn't the other day you say something about a tv?