Mexes

Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've sent I-765 documents to USCIS office in Chicago by Fedex and they arrived two days ago. On the first page I attached form G-1145 so I can be notified when they receive documents. Documents are already there for two days and I still didn't receive any confirmation via email or SMS message.

Is there a way I can check did they really receive documents and can I call somebody there to confirm to me? Is it normal they didn't confirm it in first two days?

Thanks!

Hello,

I've sent I-765 documents to USCIS office in Chicago by Fedex and they arrived two days ago. On the first page I attached form G-1145 so I can be notified when they receive documents. Documents are already there for two days and I still didn't receive any confirmation via email or SMS message.

Is there a way I can check did they really receive documents and can I call somebody there to confirm to me? Is it normal they didn't confirm it in first two days?

Thanks!

You should get a text/email when they actually open your package. The good part is that the package is already there and any day at any time you will receive a notification.

Good luck!

Hi,

It can take about a week after they receive your package to send the notification and about another week to receive the hard copy NOA1. You would know when the package was delivered by checking your tracking number.

This does not constitute legal advice.

This is for the others who will have the same question. The package really arrived when FedEx confirmed it. USCIS sent me a confirmation 5 days later with the date when they received the package by FedEx. So, they probably need 4-5 days to process it. NOA arrived 8 days after.

• 2 years later...

hello everyone, can someone share their view on this for me? I reply to a RFE and get my e notification email on June 29th to say they receive it and will review it and mail me a response and today July 9th I get a text saying my case status have been updated but when I check it have the same review and mail response, am confuse, did I get a mistake text today or was it the text I should have get from June 29th am just receiving? Anyone ever get text over a week after the email ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.