We Keep Receipts

Fox News host gets embarrassed on live TV by a doctor over her Ebola comments

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Of all the possible Republicans for 2016, Rick Perry is among the least unacceptable ones.

Yeah that's kinda the point about Texas. The governor doesn't really run anything. Not only that, with an idiot like that as governor, the Texas economy has been great. Even the recession didn't affect Texas as much as it did other parts of the country.

9kmts3.jpg

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

FTR, that says a lot about you. Nothing wrong with McCain but voting for him meant voting to put someone within a heart beat of the Oval Office that should be nowhere near that place.

I agree with the second part. I liked the fact he ran a clean race and didn't resort to playing dirty. But I prayed for forgiveness when I realize Palin would have been the VP.

Are you the guy to see about getting my Obamaphone fixed.

Fixed? Just get a new one.

Talk about White Privilege, I voted for Obama like 3 times and I still haven't gotten my free shyt.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I agree with the second part. I liked the fact he ran a clean race and didn't resort to playing dirty. But I prayed for forgiveness when I realize Palin would have been the VP.

Talk about White Privilege, I voted for Obama like 3 times and I still haven't gotten my free shyt.

I remember the craziness on here when Palin got selected to be McCain's running mate. No shortage of self described conservatives and 'independents' lining up to put lipstick on that particular pig.

Everyone else could see she was a car crash for his campaign.

Edited by Hail Ming!

Filed: Timeline

You think you got it rough? I voted for him three times each in 2008 and 2012 and I am still waiting for my free shyte.

You think you got it rough? I voted for him three times each in 2008 and 2012 and I am still waiting for my free shyte.

I think we need to protest this travesty. But only during the days of Monday - Friday 0700-1600. I only rage during work hours.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I think most if not all of the free shyt went to the white folks that voted for Obama. He knew he already had the black vote wrapped up so he used everything he had to bribe Whitey. :D

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I received my 'FSP' a couple of days after the inauguration...

I think most if not all of the free shyt went to the white folks that voted for Obama. He knew he already had the black vote wrapped up so he used everything he had to bribe Whitey. :D

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I received my 'FSP' a couple of days after the inauguration...

Same here, mine came via UPS next day air, driver was at my door at 9am.

Consider both of yourselves cut...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I think we need to protest this travesty. But only during the days of Monday - Friday 0700-1600. I only rage during work hours.

My multiple 2012 votes definitely paid off. Not in free shyte but the meltdowns on the right edge we got to witness right here on VJ were all the reward I could ever have asked for.