handsofholes

Texas Center has the posted date as February 2nd for almost two months!

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

What is going on?

On the processing times page, they have had the date set on February 2nd for nearly two months.

It says they just updated the page a few days ago, yet it remained on the same day for K-1 visas.

Does anyone know why this is?

I've been waiting almost nearly 8 months for just the NOA2. And most with their February applications seems to have been accepted by now.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to USCIS Service Centers Forum~

~Inquiry about TSC~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey

we are starting out 8th month of waiting. still havent gotten our NOA 2, so hang in there. your not alone. (although im starting to go slightly crazy) xP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What is going on?

On the processing times page, they have had the date set on February 2nd for nearly two months.

It says they just updated the page a few days ago, yet it remained on the same day for K-1 visas.

Does anyone know why this is?

I've been waiting almost nearly 8 months for just the NOA2. And most with their February applications seems to have been accepted by now.

8 months?..wow..considering you haven't received any RFEs (I'm assuming based on your timeline) 8 mos is a little too long of a wait for a NOA2..i would definitely call them ASAP..if i were you i would have already called them by the 6th month or so..Good luck.

Edited by ChEd

USCIS BE LIKE.......WE ARE WORKING AS FAST AS WE CAN GUYS!

snail_mail.jpg

28 Sep 2014 -- Mailed I-129F

01 Oct 2014 -- I-129F Delivered to USCIS

06 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Received via Text/Email

14 Oct 2014 -- NOA1 Hard Copy Received

23 Oct 2014 -- Petition Approved as per USCIS website

30 Oct 2014 -- NOA2 Hard Copy Received

07 Nov 2014 -- NVC Received Petition

10 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case Number Assigned

17 Nov 2014 -- Status Update "Ready for Interview" as per CEAC website

20 Nov 2014 -- NVC Case# Notice Received

22 Nov 2014 -- Medical

16 Dec 2014 -- Interview

18 Dec 2014 -- 221(g) Received via email

22 Dec 2014 -- RFE Instructions received via email

05 Feb 2015 -- RFE Requirements submitted

15 Apr 2015 -- Visa Issued as per CEAC Website

17 Apr 2015 -- Received Embassy Email, Visa on the way!!!!

20 Apr 2015 -- Visa OnHand :)

27 Apr 2015 -- CFO Appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm in the same boat. NOA1 Feb 10th. This is really F'in things up. Every time I call, it's the same response "We process in the order received". BS.. Igors list, VJ shows otherwise.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The date hasn't stayed at Feb2nd for two months. Where did you get that info from? Just wanted to add that in September the date changed from Dec 31st to Feb 2nd. Go to Processing Times at the top of the VisaJourney webiste, look at the Alila Repored Processing Times/USCIS Service Centers, and choose TSC. It will give you a list of the previous reported processing dates.

Edited by Ro79

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

The date hasn't stayed at Feb2nd for two months. Where did you get that info from? Just wanted to add that in September the date changed from Dec 31st to Feb 2nd. Go to Processing Times at the top of the VisaJourney webiste, look at the Alila Repored Processing Times/USCIS Service Centers, and choose TSC. It will give you a list of the previous reported processing dates.

I'm not sure why it changed in September for you, but I've been looking on the uscis website and it's been saying February throughout the WHOLE of September and I'm pretty sure August too. It's been saying Feb 2nd even though they've 'updated' the info. Smh I just think they need to one of two things (possibly even both). Either pull their fingers out and get moving or hire new people. I'm pretty sure there are a whole bunch of people who want work! They've shifted a few applications over to csc but they are still trailing behind. My fiancé is about to send our petition in, I'm scared as to think how long it will take for us and future petitioners!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

USCIS updated their processing times today - TSC is showing they are processing March 4, 2014 files.

TSC seems to have updated their processing times twice in September (shock) though the date changed to February 2 from December 31 and then near the end of September it changed to a later February date (don't recall exact).

Edited by Megan & Luke

Our K-1 at Texas Service Center

I-129F Sent: 07-02-14 (USPS Overnight Express)
I-129F Rcvd: 07-03-14
NOA1: 07-08-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 07-14-14

ARN Changed: 07-16-14

NOA2: 01-23-15 (199 days)

Sent to NVC: 01-27-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 01-30-15 (No consulate listed, inquiry opened)

NVC Received: 02-06-15 (Case # assigned)

NVC Sent: 02-19-15

London Embassy Received: 02-23-15

Readiness Submitted: 03-02-2015

Packet 3 Received: 03-03-2015

Packet 4 Received: 03-12-2015

Medical: 03-04-15 (Passed)

Interview: 04-10-2015 (Approved!)

Visa Issued: 04-15-2015

Visa In Hand: 04-21-2015

POE: 05-03-2015

Wedding: July 10, 2015

3,419 miles (L) Distance means nothing when your heart says "I love you"

YVjFm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

That's some good news! Slowly but surely... hopefuly they'll change the processing date twice this month! I called them yesterday to inquire about transferring my case... I'm sure the more phone calls they receive it might help move things faster, or at least get transferring cases on the move.

Edited by Venus812

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.