Kim and Jermaine

Mistake on NOA2

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My petition for my fiancè (I-129F) was approved and I received the NOA2 hardcopy today. The second sentence says "It has been noted this is your second approved I-129F petition and as such, your information has been entered in a multiple visa petition tracking database".

Ive never filed a petition for fiance (I-129F) before. This is my first. I did however file I-130 spouse petition for my ex. We were already married when i filed it and my spouse was living here in the States when we met. I addressed that petition in my current paperwork.

Is that an issue I need to clear up or is it something I need to let go because of it causing a possible delay? I don't want any issues down the road even though I know this will be my last visa petition. Im worried that when they question my fiancè at the interview there will be an issue because of the correct version my fiancè tells them compared to what may be on their file. Btw its been more than 10 years since I filed for spousal petition.

Edited by Kim and Jermaine

Your beneficiary was never petitioned before either?

Edited by iammrsregi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.