Robert & Olya

N-400 filling time?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

not trying to be rude, but what does that do with my question about getting an email in 2014 with the USCIS referring to things that took place in 2010?

as to the early filing I did already check this out and my wife will be eligible to file for Citizenship Dec 26, 2014. so were going to do that when I get back state side (currently in Afghanistan-civilian) in the middle of January [/quote

I'm not sure what the previous poster meant... maybe just getting you to double check?

Anyway, I assume your wife has been living in the US while you wre abroad... I just want to make sure that she meets the 3 month in-jurisdiction requirement before applying (unless exempt because of your work in Afghanistan).

Sorry, no clue why they sent you that note.

Yes, my wife has been living in America for the last 4+ years (btw our 4 year wedding anniversary just past Dec 10). The only time she actually was not in the US was last January we took a post-wedding "Honeymoon" for 5 days in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. So there is no worries as to meeting the 90 in-jurisdiction residence requirement. so for her she has 1+ years living at our current residence (moved there in July of 2013) plus really has never left the US since she arrived in Nov of 2010

Роберт и Оля

began communication Nov 2008

1st meeting March 2009

met Mama March 2009

2nd meeting June 2009

3rd meeting August 2009

1st weekend spent at the Dacha August 2009

1st visit to the Banya August 2009

4th Meeting February 2010

NOA1 February 24 (we are together at this time!)

NOA2 April 13

5th Meeting June 2010

Medical Exam July 1

Interview July 12, 2010 at 10am (originally June 8)

6th meeting --- October 31, 2010 Finished my contract in Iraq and head to Russia so as that we all (myself, Olga and her son Igor) can travel together to America

Arrived --- November 11, 2010

MARRIED --- December 10, 2010!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The email was a glitch, my sister just received one 2 days ago too for her I129F approval (same as yours.) She was approved last year FYI.

That is what I was thinking, BUT you never know with the USCIS, it pays to play it safe and ask around (Forums) just to make sure that I am not missing something. it's complicated enough without them throwing curveballs as well

Роберт и Оля

began communication Nov 2008

1st meeting March 2009

met Mama March 2009

2nd meeting June 2009

3rd meeting August 2009

1st weekend spent at the Dacha August 2009

1st visit to the Banya August 2009

4th Meeting February 2010

NOA1 February 24 (we are together at this time!)

NOA2 April 13

5th Meeting June 2010

Medical Exam July 1

Interview July 12, 2010 at 10am (originally June 8)

6th meeting --- October 31, 2010 Finished my contract in Iraq and head to Russia so as that we all (myself, Olga and her son Igor) can travel together to America

Arrived --- November 11, 2010

MARRIED --- December 10, 2010!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.