Diana SA

1-485 HELP ME WITH ADDRESS ISSUE

2 posts in this topic

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Aruba
Timeline

Hi everyone, i know it can sound kinda stupid but is tricky, so i need help from people that already filled their application to help me out

Me and my husband live in a complex, in a number of the apartment, we are living with a friend right now and we dont have names on the lease

but when the forms ask ''last adress you lived together'' we are going to give the number of that apartment and address of that complex and state that we live here since june, we don't have names on lease but we do have letters sent to that address and that apartment number so that should be some kinda of proof right?

THING IS We are moving in OCT 1st to another apartment, that one we gonna have names on the lease, but is located at the same complex and address.

Should i say on ''last adress you lived together'' the apt of my friend and say from june to OCT 1ST'' and adress you intent to live together the place that we are moving to next month?

Or should i say ''from june to present'' and address you intent to live together the new apartment number ?

Or even, should i just fill in ''last adress you lived together'' the adress of the complex and give no apt number, just give apt number in the ''adress you intend to live together''? See, I am confused and need help please

or should i said ''last address you lived together'' the place we are moving but then would only be stated ''from oct 1st to present''

Please someone give me a light about that

This is just a suggestion, Assuming you are completing the forms now it will still be a few days before you mail it it is already 9/24 I doubt USCIS will get to it before 10/1 to issue NOAs which is the first piece of mail you will get from them. So with this in mind I would suggest if you already know your new address use it as your mailing address and in the additional space provided on the form list your former address/addresses, if the lease is already signed send in a copy and maybe attach a note stating that we are currently in the process of moving to "new address" and will be officially living there as of "oct 1?" onward. Hope this helps some. Personally I used a USPS mailbox for my USCIS mailing address and my actual street address as my residence, I have not had any issues recieveing mail to date...(hope that continues fingers crossed :) ) Good luck!!

April 22, 2009 Started dating :dancing:

April 22, 2014 got married :wub:

:clock: AOS-I-130/EAD

august 12, 2014 - usps delivers package, signed by S Beavers, :star: (day 1)

august 18, 2014-text NOA confirmation x3 :star: (day 6)

august 18, 2014 - checks cashed

august 22, 2014 mangled NOA hardcopies in mailbox x3 ( day 10)

august 29, 2014 Biometrics appt letter in mailbox :star: (day 17)

september 11, 2014 Biometrics (day 30)

september 30, 2014 interview letter recieved for Nov 4 (day 49)

Oct 1, 2014 email of cancelled interview-more waiting (day 50)

Oct 3, 2014 Interview email (day 52)

October 15, 2014 EAD approved sent for production (day 64)

October 21, 2014 EAD mailed (day 70)

October 23, 2014 EAD arrived (day 72)

Nov 4, 2014 interview date (same as cancelled date 2 days ago) (day 84)

Nov 4, 2014 APPROVED!! (day 84) :dancing: :jest:

Nov 10, 2014 GC mailed/tracking info (day90 )

Nov 13, 2014 GC delivered (day 93)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.