venchy

case at us embassy k1 visa

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello guys!

NVC forward the case at us embassy in p au p since sept 9th. They do not contact me neither send me any mail. I'm a little bit worried, how long is the waiting time for them (us embassy) to contact me. Can i call them or email them or should i just wait for them to contact me? Is anyone has the same problem?

Any help will be great, thanks in advance!

Take care!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to Caribbean Regional Forum~

~Instructions/requirements are often embassy-specific at this stage of the process~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Our case was received at the Haitian Embassy on Aug 7th. My letter from the embassy was postmarked Aug 28th (I was in Haiti at the time so I don't know EXACTLY when I got it) and my fiance got his letter on Sept 7th. I emailed the embassy on August 15th and I received a response from them on Sept 22nd. If you're going to email, remember to put your NVC case number in the subject and include both people's names and birth dates and I'd email sooner than later because they aren't very fast at responding. But they do respond to email, it just might be after you get your letter in the mail. If you're really bored and looking for things to get done, get your birth certificate translated, file your DS-160, and have your picture taken, you know all the good stuff. They aren't the fastest getting that stuff out but you'll get it. Good luck on your journey

K-1 from Haiti - NOA1: 5/27/2014; NOA2: 7/8 USCIS never updated to say that it was sent to the NVC (just in case you're as concerned about your status not updating as I was about mine)
NVC Case Number Received: 7/31; Left NVC: 8/1 - tracked via DHL website; CEAC Status - Ready: 8/7; Packet 3 Received: 9/5 - Beneficiary received packet / Medical Completed: 9/19;
DS-160 Submitted: 9/22 - (CEAC date updated); Packet 3 Submitted: 9/26; Packet 4 Received: 10/24; Interview Date: 11/6 @ 7 am Interview Result: Approved!
CEAC Status Issued: 11/10; USTraveldocs.com finally acknowledged Fiance's passport actually in their system: 11/20; Passport Received: 11/21;

POE: 11/23/2014; Wedding: 2/14/2015

AOS/EAD/AP Filed: 2/21/2015;

USCIS EAD & AP received: 2/25; USCIS AOS received: 2/27; Received NOA1s in mail: 3/5; Biometrics: 3/26; EAD/AP Card in Production: 5/11; EAD/AP Card Mailed: 5/1; EAD/AP Card Received 5/19; NPIW Letter dated: 6/11/15; Green card Approved: 10/1/15;

Green card Received: 10/7/15

Timeline

Our case took close to 30-days after being received by the embassy in PAP to receive any notification or acknowledgement that it had been received. The only way we knew they actually had it is because I was fortunate enough to get ahold of a very nice person at the NVC who confirmed that our case had been delivered. I believe it was at the 27 or 28th day when we FINALLY received packet 3 (via email - 2-weeks later we received it via Haitian mail...ugh!) I would hold tight for now. It's been just over 2-weeks so nothing to worry about yet. I started emailing them at our 2-week mark though, inquiring on the status and asked them to email us packet 3. I didn't receive a response very quickly but eventually did (on day 27-28) that included packet 3. :thumbs:

Awaiting Oath Ceremony for Citizenship! Last step!

Timeline

I really apreciate your helps guys, I'm gonna email them to see if i'll get some response from them. You talked a lot about packets, what is it? If you can, please tell me about the process at this stage because im a little bit confused.

I look forward to hearing from you guys, stay blessed!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Actually the embassy called my hubby to come pick it packet 3 one week after recieved my case from NVC. My hubby dropped the documents required yesterday at haiti messager now we're waiting on the interview date

Timeline

How fast they send you packet 3, just one week you're so lucky. Are they gonna send to my us fiancee something ? What's the email of the us embassy in p au p? What's the average time for the paper to reach us embassy from NVC?

Thanks!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

How fast they send you packet 3, just one week you're so lucky. Are they gonna send to my us fiancee something ? What's the email of the us embassy in p au p? What's the average time for the paper to reach us embassy from NVC?

Thanks!

For my case everything took one week from NVC to the embassy. The embassy will take 2 weeks or longer to get back at you. The email address is Papcons@state.gov

Timeline

Hi guys!

How are you doing? My us fiancée receiced a mail today packet 3.5/4 2013 that talk about instructions for k1, k2 visa - medical visit but they do not talk about financial support of my us fiancée. Is that a problem or are they gonna send another mail that contain this information? I thought they gonna send me this mail instead of my us fiancee. Please guys help!

Take care!

Timeline

Hey guy!

I hope you are doing great.

1- I was filling out DS-160 i am confused about some qsts. They ask me for the country/autority who issued my passort. Obviously without doubt it's HAITI and then they ask me for City, Region where my passport were issued. I renew my passport in the haitian consular in SANTIAGO, DOM REP in 2012 when i was studying there. I do not know what city should i put. P au P or Santiago???

2- In packet 3.5/4 the document they told me to get ( passport, DS-160, birth certicate + one copy, Visit medical ) i have to mail them via haiti messager to US embassy in p au p?

They say when i get all this document go to pay visa fee at any sogebank.

About the visit medical, they say i have to wait at least 2 weeks earlier to the date of my interview to get it done.

Please guy i really need your helps, don't leave me alone in the process.

Have a good day all!

Timeline

Hi everyone!

My us fiancee received packet 3.5 last week i am confused about it could some one who has filled out this year help me?

1. I want to know if i have to send the medical report with the documents they ask me to mail to the us embassy or take it to the interview. Cause they say i have to wait at least 2 weeks earlier to the datr of the interview to do the medical test how ever i do not have a date of interview yet.

2. They say original birth certificate + one copy, i ve been reading in forums 2013 people say that i have to translate the birth certificate but they do not mention translate in the letter.

3. They talk about record police in that forum 2013, in my packet 3 they say: If have been convicted of a crime or other offense obtain a certified court record covered each offense. What is that mean please because i ve never been involved in crime etc...

Please my haitian filler i am begging your helps and informations, someone who has submitted packet to us embassy and get packet 4 without delay please tell me what you have mailed to us embassy according what they ask you in your packet 3 for sure.

Thanks in advance guys!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.