Sekhvaruli

Was your I-129F approved within your timeline prediction?

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Considering my timeline estimate has changed four times in the last month, I'm going to go with no.

I don't even look at it anymore.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Girl from Celebes,

You are not taking into account, "which service center".,.,.,so your speculation is inaccurate.

We know that CSC is doing 2 months and less, and TSC is up to 6 months and more.!!! You neglect to mention this.

Our VJ timeline was within 6 days! Not bad..,.,.,.,good job by VJ as far as we are concerned, yes my wife is from Cebu.,.,..,BUT it was before the Typhoon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

Unfortunately we received our NOA2 3monts after the initial date our timeline predicted..

K1

AOS

ROC

09/14/2017 : Package Sent (CSC)

09/15/2017 : Package Received (CSC)

09/15/2017 : NOA1 Date

10/12/2017 : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

N400

09/01/2018 : Application Sent (online)

--/--/---- NOA1 Date

--/--/---- : Biometrics

--/--/---- : Interview

--/--/---- : Decision

So it's not gonna be easy.

It's going to be really hard;

we're gonna have to work at this everyday,

but I want to do that because I want you.

I want all of you, forever, everyday.

You and me.. everyday.

___The NoteBook

1. My petition was not expedited due to the typhoon. I just made sure everything was complete. That's the beauty of following the VJ guidelines.

2. How is everyone else's estimated timelines more helpful than Filipinos? It is nothing more than AN ESTIMATE which is as accurate/inaccurate as the next person. They are based on how often people update their timelines, hence, the "Based on timeline data" at the beginning of the sentence.

LOL lies! You can believe that if you want to, if it makes you feel better, but so many people who applied before you most likely did the same thing you did, which was follow the instructions to the T and yet they are still waiting. Whether you want to admit it or not, your petition was expedited for simply coming from the Philippines. Philippines based petition don't count because they are in a special expedited category of their own that only Filipino petitioners are benefiting from. Stop wallowing in ignorance and look at the updated timelines of petitions from the Philippines and see the quick approval ratings of those compared to that of other countries and petitioners. Don't get me wrong, everyone is happy for any couple reunited, but in the case for the Philippines, the majority of which which are expedited whether effected by the typhoon or not, their cases can't be held to the same standard as everyone else. If anything, while the Philippines have the most K1 petitions of any country, the fact that they are still being expedited is proven by the fact that nearly every daily approval has a Filipino benefactor approved in 1 month, two months top. Just saying what everyone is thinking and too polite to say for fear of being banned from the thread or having their comment removed.

BTW Original Poster, I don't think the VJ estimated timeline really matter since people don't update their timelines like they should and it doesn't seem to to take in account the transfers - at least for TSC.

HILARIOUS :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

LOL lies! You can believe that if you want to, if it makes you feel better, but so many people who applied before you most likely did the same thing you did, which was follow the instructions to the T and yet they are still waiting. Whether you want to admit it or not, your petition was expedited for simply coming from the Philippines. Philippines based petition don't count because they are in a special expedited category of their own that only Filipino petitioners are benefiting from. Stop wallowing in ignorance and look at the updated timelines of petitions from the Philippines and see the quick approval ratings of those compared to that of other countries and petitioners. Don't get me wrong, everyone is happy for any couple reunited, but in the case for the Philippines, the majority of which which are expedited whether effected by the typhoon or not, their cases can't be held to the same standard as everyone else. If anything, while the Philippines have the most K1 petitions of any country, the fact that they are still being expedited is proven by the fact that nearly every daily approval has a Filipino benefactor approved in 1 month, two months top. Just saying what everyone is thinking and too polite to say for fear of being banned from the thread or having their comment removed.

BTW Original Poster, I don't think the VJ estimated timeline really matter since people don't update their timelines like they should and it doesn't seem to to take in account the transfers - at least for TSC.

???????

Feb.23,2018: Mailed I-751 to CSC

Mar. 21, 2018: Received NOA

April.6,2018: Received extension letter 

April.24,2018: Waived Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

HILARIOUS :rofl:

Glad you think so, you who received your approval in about 2 months time while other people are clearly complaining about their wait time. . .

Edited by alicia98981

Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2014-06-07
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-11
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-11-21

NVC Received : 2014-12-09

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2014-12-10

NVC Left: 2014-12-11

Consulate Received: 2014-12-17

Packet 3 Received: 2014-12-29

Interview Date: 2015-01-12

Refusal due to failed drug test, required one year of drug tests

Final Drug Test: 2016-01-21; PASSED

A few days later the embassy called:

PETITION EXPIRED - RETURNED TO USCIS

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Married : May 7, 2016

I-130 Sent : 2016-05-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-05-23

Transferred : 2016-10-12

I-130 NOA2 : 2016-11-08

NVC Received : 2016-12-01

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Send AOS Package : 2016-12-08

Submit Ds-261 : 2016-12-03

Receive IV Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay IV Bill : 2016-12-30

Send IV Package: 2016-12-08

Checklist: 2017-03-31

Case Completed at NVC2017-05-01

Interview Date: 2017-06-06

Interview Result : Administrative Processing 

Visa In Hand: September 28, 2017

POE: October 19, 2017 - JFK

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** Mod note: VJ welcomes all members from all countries. Occasionally, some get expedited for natural disasters or other reasons- and sometimes it just seems like a country gets expedited. If you want answers only from a specific country/ area, then I suggest posting in the appropriate regional forum, or specifying such in the title of your thread. Otherwise, let's remember the TOS everyone here agreed to when signing up, where you promised NOT to:

- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

- Make comments in a Post either direct or implied toward another member that are purposely designed to upset, antagonize, make fun of, belittle, harass, insult, or otherwise instigate an argument that takes away from the personal enjoyment of the Service by other users

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Glad you think so, you who received your approval in a month's time while other people are clearly complaining about their wait time. . .

Everyone is SUPPOSED to receive their approval in months time. That's the actual timeframe for K-1 visas.

I'm pretty sure adjudicators in USCIS don't go "Ohh Philippines (approve immediately)". People DO NOT get expedited just because USCIS feels like it. Filipinos DO NOT have our own expedited category of our own. That doesn't make sense at all. Unless you have actual proof that there is a memo in USCIS to expedite Filipino petitions, I suggest you keep your assumption to yourself. Singling out Filipinos and starting some sort of hate against us will not help anyone.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Everyone is SUPPOSED to receive their approval in months time. That's the actual timeframe for K-1 visas.

I'm pretty sure adjudicators in USCIS don't go "Ohh Philippines (approve immediately)". People DO NOT get expedited just because USCIS feels like it. Filipinos DO NOT have our own expedited category of our own. That doesn't make sense at all. Unless you have actual proof that there is a memo in USCIS to expedite Filipino petitions, I suggest you keep your assumption to yourself. Singling out Filipinos and starting some sort of hate against us will not help anyone.

Here you go, straight from the horse's (USCIS) mouth:

http://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-extends-relief-measures-filipino-typhoon-victims

We aren't hating. Obviously it didnt apply to your specific case, but thats why someone stated it earlier. Ukraine visas have also been expedited due to its conflict with Russia. It is what it is.

Edited by usmsbow

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Here you go, straight from the horse's (USCIS) mouth:

http://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-extends-relief-measures-filipino-typhoon-victims

We aren't hating. Ukraine visas have also been expedited due to its conflict with Russia. It is what it is.

You are talking about expedite DUE TO NATURAL DISASTERS. Didn't you read Penguin's post?

Whereas, alicia said "the majority of which which are expedited whether effected by the typhoon or not, their cases can't be held to the same standard as everyone else"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

You are talking about expedite DUE TO NATURAL DISASTERS. Didn't you read Penguin's post?

Whereas, alicia said "the majority of which which are expedited whether effected by the typhoon or not, their cases can't be held to the same standard as everyone else"

Yes, I read her post and my link supported what she said. Relax. I realize it is Monday morning, but still... Edited by usmsbow

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok you don't get it. It's not worth discussing with you. You clearly believe everyone is out to get you for being expedited. No one hates Filipinos for getting expedited. People hate your willful ignorance and disbelief despite the facts and evidence that you're not getting a TEMPORARY special service due to last year's typhoon. I'm done.

To the OP, I'm sorry that your post was hijack by someone's feelings. I think your question has been answered by other posters. . .

Service Center : Texas Service Center
I-129F Sent : 2014-06-07
I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-11
I-129F NOA2 : 2014-11-21

NVC Received : 2014-12-09

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned: 2014-12-10

NVC Left: 2014-12-11

Consulate Received: 2014-12-17

Packet 3 Received: 2014-12-29

Interview Date: 2015-01-12

Refusal due to failed drug test, required one year of drug tests

Final Drug Test: 2016-01-21; PASSED

A few days later the embassy called:

PETITION EXPIRED - RETURNED TO USCIS

Service Center : Nebraska Service Center

Married : May 7, 2016

I-130 Sent : 2016-05-20

I-130 NOA1 : 2016-05-23

Transferred : 2016-10-12

I-130 NOA2 : 2016-11-08

NVC Received : 2016-12-01

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay AOS Bill : 2016-12-03

Send AOS Package : 2016-12-08

Submit Ds-261 : 2016-12-03

Receive IV Bill : 2016-12-03

Pay IV Bill : 2016-12-30

Send IV Package: 2016-12-08

Checklist: 2017-03-31

Case Completed at NVC2017-05-01

Interview Date: 2017-06-06

Interview Result : Administrative Processing 

Visa In Hand: September 28, 2017

POE: October 19, 2017 - JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.