2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Anz congratulation

just wait you will get your visa. I think it goes in administrative processes.

Can you share a questions that they asked you?

Thanks Sachin

My interview is not more than 10 mins, Visa officer ask about my father (Petitioner) when he was going to US and when he was US Citizen, When you see him last time, On which visa they were gone to US and who sponsor your father for citizenship. They only check our birth certificates and marriage certificate. Than he work on computer for several minutes and return all my original documents and said that we seen your documents and found all clean and in 2 to 3 weeks you got your passports. Good luck for all visa journey members.

FB-3 Visa
I-130 NOA1 : 2003-10-04
I-130 Approved : 2011-03-22
NVC Received : 2014-01-29
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-01-29
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-05-13
Submit DS-261 : 2014-05-19
Receive IV Bill : 2014-01-29
Pay IV Bill : 2014-05-11
Send IV Package : 2014-10-09
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2015-01-02
Case Completed at NVC : 2014-12-09
Packet 4 Received : 2015-01-02
Interview Date : 2015-02-25

VISA ISSUED : 2015-02-26

Green Card Fee (USCIS ElIS) : 2015-03-08

Entry US 2015-06-06

Social Security Card 2015-06-09

Green Card 2015-07-06

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Please tell...me..clearly...sachin...please

My pd is september 2004...and in 2010 we recieve some letters like don't sell your property etc and then after that f3 backend by 1.5 year.

After that we recieve nothing....please guide...me.what u r saying completion of case...and waiting for interveiw letter. Before pd will cut off what we will do. Can u provide me your number.

Timeline

My pd is september 2004...and in 2010 we recieve some letters like don't sell your property etc and then after that f3 backend by 1.5 year.

After that we recieve nothing....please guide...me.what u r saying completion of case...and waiting for interveiw letter. Before pd will cut off what we will do. Can u provide me your number.

Filed: Timeline

wholly sh??. how many time did you have to say it.

we are on different timezone.

My dad file for my brother PD is 13thApril, 2004.

I received COA (choice of Agent) in may 2014

AOS and IV fee paid in next few month and in Sep I got mail from NVC saying we have received all paperwork

that is called case complete.

Now we just have to get date current and then we will get visa call

you are little further down then our case date. you should be getting COA /AOS and IV fee paper in few month

CAll NVC if you want to know when you will get all this paper.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hip Hip Hurry !!! :dancing:

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISLXXXXXXXXXX

Case Creation Date: 15-Apr-2011

Status Updated Date: 26-Feb-2015

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

FB-3 Visa
I-130 NOA1 : 2003-10-04
I-130 Approved : 2011-03-22
NVC Received : 2014-01-29
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2014-01-29
Pay AOS Bill : 2014-05-13
Submit DS-261 : 2014-05-19
Receive IV Bill : 2014-01-29
Pay IV Bill : 2014-05-11
Send IV Package : 2014-10-09
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : 2015-01-02
Case Completed at NVC : 2014-12-09
Packet 4 Received : 2015-01-02
Interview Date : 2015-02-25

VISA ISSUED : 2015-02-26

Green Card Fee (USCIS ElIS) : 2015-03-08

Entry US 2015-06-06

Social Security Card 2015-06-09

Green Card 2015-07-06

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

hi, we applied for my married daughter and her family to come from romania in november 2011. documents were sent in california and we just got the approval letter. we got all excited until we looked at the nvc website. it says they re only working at the documents in feb 2004??? i thought the waiting time for this kind of visa is 5-7 years from the date applied. (thats what our lawyer said back in 2011 when we applied) was that not right? do we have to wait another 7 years or so before my daughter can come over?? or did i not understand the nvc website right....? i m so confused and discourage right now....

Timeline

hi, we applied for my married daughter and her family to come from romania in november 2011. documents were sent in california and we just got the approval letter. we got all excited until we looked at the nvc website. it says they re only working at the documents in feb 2004??? i thought the waiting time for this kind of visa is 5-7 years from the date applied. (thats what our lawyer said back in 2011 when we applied) was that not right? do we have to wait another 7 years or so before my daughter can come over?? or did i not understand the nvc website right....? i m so confused and discourage right now....

ya that's the bitter truth but you have to accept it. you have to wait more then 7 years i guess , around 8-10 . my Petition date was sep2004 i have already waited for 11 years and i won't be eligible to get visa if my date became current till feb2016. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.