2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

NVC NVC

I have called about month ago and confirm that case is complete.

Last night received one more check list notice from NVC and it just says this

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: xxxxxx
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________
The NVC has received the information you submitted and placed it in your case file. You will be
contacted when your petition is sent to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further processing.
[V2G 09/17/2014] BMB2010xxxxx

Why do they send this? ghrrrr.

on top of the paper it says

"We reviewed the documents you submitted to us. This letter has a list of documents that are missing or
that need additional information. Please review the instructions and send us the required information. If
you do not provide this information, it will delay your immigrant visa interview."

Man I do have to call now to confirm about this paper.

does anyone know what this is?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its Strange My PD is 28 June 2004, But Nothing

Vietnam and Pakistan PD are different.

I think Pakistan PD date is same as India.

You might want to call NVC. My pd is April-2004 and case is complete, waiting for interview.

I got AOS fee notice on May-2014

Edited by sachin1

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

My priority date is may 2005.

Im from d philippines. i was petitioned 1st as F2 but got married b4 the approaval arrived. So my dad changed my status to married. So i can bring my husband & my 3 children. May i know how long more will i wait? I'm worried coz my eldest child is 15 yrs. Old already. I dont want her to be left alone like what happened to me b4. I also want to know the priority date as of this year. Please. Thank u n God bless

Timeline

Im from the philippines. i was petitioned 1st as F2 but got married b4 the approaval arrived. So my dad changed my status to married. So i can bring my husband & my 3 children. May i know how long more will i wait? I'm worried coz my eldest child is 15 yrs. Old already. I dont want her to be left alone like what happened to me b4. I also want to know the priority date as of this year. Please. Thank u n God bless

Im from d philippines. i was petitioned 1st as F2 but got married b4 the approaval arrived. So my dad changed my status to married. So i can bring my husband & my 3 children. May i know how long more will i wait? I'm worried coz my eldest child is 15 yrs. Old already. I dont want her to be left alone like what happened to me b4. I also want to know the priority date as of this year. Please. Thank u n God bless

F3 priority is 8th June, 1993.

Sorry to say but you have very long way to go. You 15yr old child will not be able to come. Wait time for Philippine is 21 year

It is harsh reality but try to set your life there for him/her.

Timeline

F3 priority is 8th June, 1993.

Sorry to say but you have very long way to go. You 15yr old child will not be able to come. Wait time for Philippine is 21 year

It is harsh reality but try to set your life there for him/her.

???

???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.