2,417 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have not received interview letter email,

It's probably waiting at the border to clear immigration. :rofl:

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It's probably waiting at the border to clear immigration. :rofl:

hi , EdgeOfTomorrow,you are explaining that nvc stops scheduling interviews for this months they have done for this month now they generating the emails to related applicants

Hi every1...

Can you please update the status for f3 with pd 05 January 2005...

Nms71, do you call nvc

Filed: Timeline

Yes do that. My wife asked me to speak with the agent. The agent was very helpful and she put me on hold twice to verify the information with a supervisor. She told me it is our responsibility to request a CSPA review now that a visa has become available. Even she could not understand why this information was not provided to us earlier. We have received our interview confirmation email today, so watch your email. Make sure you also advise the consulate. I will update here with more information as and when I have it.

Hi Friend,

Thanks very much for your quick response.

So I need to send NVC the request to review my son immigrant visa application under CSPA through "Ask NVC" web page.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

NVC didn't specifically respond to my inquiry. They said yesterday that the interview notifications had left their system and to keep an eye out for the emails. Wife checked her email this morning and the email had arrived. We had opted to receive communication via email, so we would not be expecting an interview letter anyway.

Thank you so much for your information.

I mentioned the "official interview letter" as an email but you might have thought it in a different way. I'm sorry for my Vietnamese - English. ^^

I guess the emails are on their way to us and we should receive them within 24 hours.

God bless America & us!!!

Timeline

hi , EdgeOfTomorrow,you are explaining that nvc stops scheduling interviews for this months they have done for this month now they generating the emails to related applicants

Nms71, do you call nvc

I can't say that they have stopped scheduling interviews, but if you want to me to take a guess, then I'll say yes, they are probably done with this month if they're sending the email notifications out.

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

Timeline

Hi Friend,

Thanks very much for your quick response.

So I need to send NVC the request to review my son immigrant visa application under CSPA through "Ask NVC" web page.

Yes, that is exactly what you need to do. Once you have your IL email, check it to see if your son is on there. If not, call your embassy/consulate and tell them the situation. Your son should be going for the interview at the same time as the rest of your family and they should be able to process the CSPA there. I'll update later once we have spoken to the consulate.

Timeline

Thank you so much for your information.

I mentioned the "official interview letter" as an email but you might have thought it in a different way. I'm sorry for my Vietnamese - English. ^^

I guess the emails are on their way to us and we should receive them within 24 hours.

God bless America & us!!!

No worries. You have no need to apologise for your English. You communicate very well. :thumbs::)

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Nms71, do you call nvc

Yes i called NVC and they informed that they are still following on 1st december 2004...I counter argued that some of the friends ( here in this blog) have received interview letter ... They kept on saying that the india f3 is going back.and forth but still they are working on 1st december 2004....

So kindly if any one with January 2005 pd has any update kindly inform...

Nms71, do you call nvc

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I can't say that they have stopped scheduling interviews, but if you want to me to take a guess, then I'll say yes, they are probably done with this month if they're sending the email notifications out.

thanks best of luck for your interview

thanks best of luck for your interview

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hi

i gues that nvc will stop informing people about the interview letters .only when the visa bulletin shows for october is coming soon .which means no more visas for that month

hi

i gues that nvc will stop informing people about the interview letters .only when the visa bulletin shows for october is coming soon .which means no more visas for that month

Timeline

Yes i called NVC and they informed that they are still following on 1st december 2004...I counter argued that some of the friends ( here in this blog) have received interview letter ... They kept on saying that the india f3 is going back.and forth but still they are working on 1st december 2004....

So kindly if any one with January 2005 pd has any update kindly inform...

What NVC are telling you is correct. They only work off the latest bulletin. Some friendly advice for you.... don't argue with the call center staff because they are public facing and they have limited information. Just because they answer the phone, they are not the ones who make the rules, they only follow them. :)

When someone has an update, I'm sure they will post it here.

best of luck for your interview

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.