Trumplestiltskin

Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again'

92 posts in this topic

I fully agree with him.

religious nuts will allow you to live despite your impefrections.

but i suppoe u like death panels you must love obama

I know, I mean look at religious islamic nuts, they allow everybody to live, no? Oh, wait ...

event.png

no problem, lets leave it to the people.

i think it will work out, since he can't get pregnant with a down syndrome baby anyway.

Edited by val erie

I think it's high time we started holding "god" accountable.

Reminds me of this:

let me know when you track him down. i've been tryina find that ####### forever..

i think it will work out, since he can't get pregnant with a down syndrome baby anyway.

What if his wife doesn't have the "its all about the woman" mindset and actually values his opinion?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

religious nuts will allow you to live despite your impefrections.

but i suppoe u like death panels you must love obama

Yeah because religious nuts have never killed anyone for disagreeing with them....

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Who is this person and why should I care about what he says?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I think it should be the woman and/or her partner/spouse personal decision if she/they want to keep the unborn down syndrome baby or not.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

And most people feel this way. I've read statistics that say 90% of parents who are aware of a down diagnosis terminate the pregnancy.

You have to admire Dawkins in that he has the balls at least to say what he believes in. How many of those parents do think would admit publicly that they aborted because of a down syndrome diagnosis?

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.