DavenRoxy

Gaza ‘Corpses’ Caught Moving When They Forget Cameras Are On Them

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said what you claim I said in the other thread. Ignoring it won't make it go away, it only proves you are nothing but a liar. You not only try to twist my words against me, but also make up stuff I never said. And then completely ignore it when asked to show where it was said. And then keep posting your normal BS instead.

Come on, lets see it.

While you are condemning assistance to ISIS by Israel please condemn this too:

Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

According to Ma'ariv, Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.'

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Netanyahu reportedly made the comments during a conference at Bar-Ilan University on the division of Jerusalem as part of a peace deal with the Palestinians.

Also explain why this group of Israelis thought 911 was so funny and why you think we should believe that Israel is our "friend". Laughing and making selfies during the WTC is not the behavior of our friends or allies. Even the dam Iranians stopped their saber-rattling long enough to hold a candlelight vigil.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=3

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers.

She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

‘We Are Not Your Problem’

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

{C}When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.

Three months later 2020's cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

The owner had also cleared out of his New Jersey home, put it up for sale and returned with his family to Israel.

‘A Scary Situation’

Steven Gordon, the attorney for the five Israeli detainees, acknowledged that his clients' actions on Sept. 11 would easily have aroused suspicions. "You got a group of guys that are taking pictures, on top of a roof, of the World Trade Center. They're speaking in a foreign language. They got two passports on 'em. One's got a wad of cash on him, and they got box cutters. Now that's a scary situation."

But Gordon insisted that his clients were just five young men who had come to America for a vacation, ended up working for a moving company, and were taking pictures of the event.

The five Israelis were held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, ostensibly for overstaying their tourist visas and working in the United States illegally. Two weeks after their arrest, an immigration judge ordered them to be deported. But sources told ABCNEWS that FBI and CIA officials in Washington put a hold on the case.

The five men were held in detention for more than two months. Some of them were placed in solitary confinement for 40 days, and some of them were given as many as seven lie-detector tests.

Plenty of Speculation

Since their arrest, plenty of speculation has swirled about the case, and what the five men were doing that morning. Eventually, The Forward, a respected Jewish newspaper in New York, reported the FBI concluded that two of the men were Israeli intelligence operatives.

Vince Cannistraro, a former chief of operations for counterterrorism with the CIA who is now a consultant for ABCNEWS, said federal authorities' interest in the case was heightened when some of the men's names were found in a search of a national intelligence database.

Israeli Intelligence Connection?

According to Cannistraro, many people in the U.S. intelligence community believed that some of the men arrested were working for Israeli intelligence. Cannistraro said there was speculation as to whether Urban Moving had been "set up or exploited for the purpose of launching an intelligence operation against radical Islamists in the area, particularly in the New Jersey-New York area."

Under this scenario, the alleged spying operation was not aimed against the United States, but at penetrating or monitoring radical fund-raising and support networks in Muslim communities like Paterson, N.J., which was one of the places where several of the hijackers lived in the months prior to Sept. 11.

For the FBI, deciphering the truth from the five Israelis proved to be difficult. One of them, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie-detector test for 10 weeks — then failed it, according to his lawyer. Another of his lawyers told us Kurzberg had been reluctant to take the test because he had once worked for Israeli intelligence in another country.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Perhaps I am missing something, but I don't see how that liveleak link debunks the video. It just shows a live, unedited video of people setting up fake "corpses", as in the original link I posted.

You posted a topic with the title:

The title of the link I posted is:

Egyptian Brotherhood fake corpses

Here's a map. I hope this clears it up.

2149zf7.jpg

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

You posted a topic with the title:

The title of the link I posted is:

Egyptian Brotherhood fake corpses

Here's a map. I hope this clears it up.

2149zf7.jpg

:lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Don't have the time to search that thread. I believe that I saw you support it.

You can prove me wrong right now by condemning Israel's air attacks on Assad while his regime was fighting the ISIS rebels and if you do condemn that act and admit that stupidity of that act I will follow up with an apology to you as well as admit my mistake. If you do not then we can continue this thread because there is a lot of taped and written testimony by former IDF soldiers posted that actually supports my position on the Gaza issue and you probably want the opportunity to address that.

That's the best deal you're getting. Take it or not. I for one sure don't blame you for reading this one and jumping to another one because we both know there are hundreds of these testimonials and its going to be hard for you or anyone else to declare them "pallywood", "staged", or "anti-Semitic" when they are coming from IDF combat vets.

Israel never helped Isis. You are delusional. You are seriously sick. Go get some help. That thread was not about you, or me, or your hatred for Israel or the Jews. That thread is about the plight of the Yazidis which you have proven to not care at all about by contaminating the thread with your silly nonsense. All you care about is yourself and vomiting your hatred around.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline

As for the Gaza corpses, I myself have not posted that before, for a good reason. I always triple check everything to make sure it is legit. Any error would give the enemy more material for propaganda. Just because we have pallywood, does not mean we need to copy it.

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

Timeline

Israel never helped Isis. You are delusional. You are seriously sick. Go get some help. That thread was not about you, or me, or your hatred for Israel or the Jews. That thread is about the plight of the Yazidis which you have proven to not care at all about by contaminating the thread with your silly nonsense. All you care about is yourself and vomiting your hatred around.

Getting a little hysterical, no?

Timeline

Getting a little hysterical, no?

I think what he did is disgusting, to contaminate that thread with his lies. Just proves he cares not about human life, only about bashing Israel.

Timeline

Syria has been fighting ISIS rebels for months. Israel has been bombing Syrian military bases for months.

Can you help us all understand why bombing Syrian military bases while Syria is fighting against ISIS rebels helps the Yazidis or anyone else who has fallen under ISIS control?

I already knew you wouldn't condemn these actions, therefore you support bombing not ISIS but the Syrians who are fighting them and that's what I remembered from the other thread. Thanks.

Timeline

I think what he did is disgusting, to contaminate that thread with his lies. Just proves he cares not about human life, only about bashing Israel.

You say I lie? Not only did I tell the truth but even Netanyahu can't seem to tell the difference. "Let them weaken each other" he says. None of us can understand why Israel has been bombing SYRIA and not ISIS but if you support that then don't bother pretending to feel sorry for any of the victims of ISIS.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/06/25/warplanes-attack-isis-strongholds-as-syria-intensifies-push-to-stomp-out-the-insurgency/

BEIRUT — Syrian government warplanes have attacked a series of targets in Syria and Iraq in an attempt to weaken an Al-Qaeda splinter group, opposition activists and U.S. officials say.

On Wednesday, airstrikes on Raqqa, a Syrian city of some 500,00 that has been under control of the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) for more than a year, appear to be part of an intensified Syrian government campaign against the militant faction that has become a major fighting force in neighbouring Iraq in recent weeks.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/israel-air-strikes-syria

The Israeli military has carried out air strikes on targets inside Syria, including a military headquarters, in response to a cross-border attack that left an Israeli teenager dead.

In all, Israel said it struck nine military targets inside Syria, and "direct hits were confirmed."

The targets were located near the site of Sunday's violence in the Golan Heights and included a regional military command centre and unspecified "launching positions." There was no immediate response from Syria.

In Sunday's attack, an Israeli civilian vehicle was struck by forces in Syria as it drove in the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights.

It was not immediately clear whether Syrian troops or one of the many rebel groups battling the government carried out Sunday's deadly attack in the Golan. Lerner said it was clear that the attack was intentional.

Netanyahu said in conflicts like Syria, where al-Qaida-inspired extremists are battling Iranian-backed Syrian troops, there is no good choice and it is best for Israel to sit back and let its enemies weaken each other. "

There actually IS a good choice. Stop backing the ISIS rebels. If you're gonna back 'em, don't pretend you give a sht about their victims.

Edited by Expat1

Timeline

In all fairness, Israel is a small country geographically. They probably don't have a lot of storage for bombs and such. To make room for the next mass shipment compliments of the U.S., they might as well drop their existing stock on someone. Plus it's probably good training for their pilots and artillery crews. They just have to find a target that goes along with their narrative. First Syria, and now Gaza fit the bill nicely.

They can drop all the bombs on ISIS that they want to. Isn't like ISIS is hiding and nobody knows where they are.

No doubt at all those artillery crews need a little training. "Spray and Pray" isn't working out on film for them. Bad TV.

Edited by Expat1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Syria has been fighting ISIS rebels for months. Israel has been bombing Syrian military bases for months.

Can you help us all understand why bombing Syrian military bases while Syria is fighting against ISIS rebels helps the Yazidis or anyone else who has fallen under ISIS control?

I already knew you wouldn't condemn these actions, therefore you support bombing not ISIS but the Syrians who are fighting them and that's what I remembered from the other thread. Thanks.

Which bombing of Syria are you talking about there have been several? I'll assume you are talking about the one the was preceded by a bomb that left four Israeli casualties in the Golan heights and hence the response... But you already know that you just don't care.

Syria is fighting multiple internal insurgents - ISIS is only one of them and are taking advantage of the power vacuum situation.

But hey lets use your logic: Syria has bombed and killed more civilians than Israel by two orders of magnitude, have created millions of refugees all of whom have nowhere to go and are living in tents in the desert - oh and used chemical weapon on their own people. Do you support killing of children using chemical weapons? Sounds like you are...

See how stupid that sounds...

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Timeline

Which bombing of Syria are you talking about there have been several? I'll assume you are talking about the one the was preceded by a bomb that left four Israeli casualties in the Golan heights and hence the response... But you already know that you just don't care.

What are Israelis doing in the Golan Heights? Is that a recognized part of Israel?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

What are Israelis doing in the Golan Heights? Is that a recognized part of Israel?

Was that rhetorical or are you looking for an answer?

VOX in its usual awesomeness (if you don't read that site you are missing out - no matter what your personal bias) has a nice explanation of the Assad/ISIS issue: http://www.vox.com/2014/8/22/6057055/syria-cartoon

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect