DavenRoxy

Gaza ‘Corpses’ Caught Moving When They Forget Cameras Are On Them

68 posts in this topic

How many would be dead if Hamas had not started shooting rockets into Israel.

Actions have consequences. Something today's world seems to forget, as we are seeing in America

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Even Egypt blames Hamas. Everyone told them, if people die, the blood is going to be on your hands. That was in the first few days, they could have saved the lives of at least 1500 people. Hell, even these past few days since they decided to start shooting again, how many people died since? It was their choice to shoot again.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My favorite protester video is from Egypt.. The woman covered in blood was a really nice touch..

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Wasn't even 1200. Was probably not even 1000. And the ones who are civilians are due to Hamas' irresponsibility.

You probably aren't the best person to represent Israel to us and I'm glad they are not all like you. Since we have no decent, moral Israeli voice on this board I feel compelled to help by stating categorically that I agree with this IDF soldier and former combat veteran.

There are an endless number of these (see http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/) so I will just answer your posts one by one with the words of your own combat vets until you either fold and admit these atrocities are wrong or man up and declare that you stand with all the other terrorists.

http://www.thejewishweek.com/editorial-opinion/opinion/hamas-cruel-enemy-what-have-we-become

These things are clear and correct. Yet as a veteran of the IDF and an Israeli citizen, I don’t bear responsibility for Hamas’ actions, but rather for those of the Israeli society of which I am a part. So let’s focus on Israel, my country and my home.

Imagine a big family gathering in a home during days of war. Fear fills the air but it’s easier when everyone’s together.

Suddenly a bomb hits the home – and the family is erased. On July 20th, twenty-five members of the Abu Jamei family, from the town of Bani-Suheila in Gaza, lost their lives to a bomb dropped by the Israeli Air Force. Why was the Abu Jamei home bombed? Why have other families lost their lives in recent weeks in similar bombings? Among them eight members of the Kawara family, six of whom were children; six members of the Hamad family who were killed in their sleep and eight members of the Al Haj family.

The IDF explains that Hamas members, or members of another organization that the IDF wished to harm, were in these homes – and at least in some cases a warning was given to the family in the form of a telephone call, or the dropping of a smaller bomb on the house.

Hamas is a cruel and cynical enemy. But what have we become? Is it not a cynical act to bomb Hamas members’ family homes that don’t constitute a “ticking bomb” threat – that is to say, don’t pose an immediate threat to soldiers or civilians – with the knowledge that there are innocent family members who will be harmed inside? Does the fact that a family didn’t heed our telephone request to leave a building grant us the right to sentence them to death? When we choose to do so, are we not functioning as executioners who have lost respect for human life? When we choose to act this way, can we really continue to boast the claim that we do everything in our power to avoid civilian casualties? The answer to the last question, to my dismay, is no.

I wrote that Hamas controls Gaza, but Hamas isn’t alone. Israel also continues to control Gaza. Israel controls the daily entry and exit of goods from the Gaza Strip; prevents access to Gaza from the air and the sea, limiting the fishing area for Palestinians; Israel even controls the population registry in the region. According to the UN, approximately 1,800 people were killed in the Gaza Strip these past few weeks, around 250 of whom were minors. Most of the dead did not take part in hostilities against Israel. Can we as Israelis earnestly shrug off our responsibility to the residents of the Gaza Strip?

I believe that we cannot shake off this responsibility.

As an Israeli citizen who loves his home, I hope that many other citizens will join me in calling on Israel to stop this practice of bombing homes with their inhabitants inside – an act that causes unreasonable harm to Gazan civilians. We must stop sending our friends and our soldiers on operations that will definitively harm civilians. We must end Israel’s protracted control over the Gaza Strip.

The writer served as an infantry combat soldier and commander in the IDF, and is a founding member of Breaking the Silence, an Israeli NGO of veteran combatants who through published testimony, lectures, meetings and tours attempt to give the Israeli public a fuller picture of everyday life in the Occupied Territories since the start of the Second Intifada.

Edited by Expat1

Timeline

Even Egypt blames Hamas. Everyone told them, if people die, the blood is going to be on your hands. That was in the first few days, they could have saved the lives of at least 1500 people. Hell, even these past few days since they decided to start shooting again, how many people died since? It was their choice to shoot again.

Israeli soldiers story about using random people as human shields in Gaza

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/testimonies/videos/58949

Filed: Other Timeline

:thumbs:

Timeline

This isn't Egypt.

Hey you know what's cool to do? Stop a random kid at a roadblock, accuse him of throwing stones, and slap him around. Just for fun. Just for the hell of it.

An Israeli soldier's testimonial

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/testimonies/videos/57917

Filed: Other Timeline

How many would be dead if Hamas had not started shooting rockets into Israel.

Actions have consequences. Something today's world seems to forget, as we are seeing in America

Interesting how the gee-hod-ists like to omit that little tid-bit of information from their narrative.

Timeline

Interesting how the gee-hod-ists like to omit that little tid-bit of information from their narrative.

Actions do have consequences. Lots of information omitted. Not sure I would tolerate a neighbor like this either. Especially if it was my daughter being beat up or having a brick thrown at her head by an illegal settler. Another testimonial:

http://www.breakingthesilence.org.il/testimonies/database/75697

My main difficulty in Hebron was the settlers, the Jewish community there. The feeling was that we were protecting the Arabs from the Jews, and neither side liked us, but it felt as though the Jews really did whatever they pleased and no one would care. We were stuck in the middle. I'll give you an example of something that happened right next to me: I was standing guard duty and one of the outposts summoned a medic on radio. Someone replaced me at the guard post and I ran down, and I see a six-year Palestinian girl -- her whole head was an open wound.

At 44 (a military post next to the Tel Rumeida settlement in Hebron)?

Yes. The extremely cute child who would regularly visit our position decided that he didn't like Palestinians walking right under his home, so he took a brick and threw it at her head. Kids do whatever they please there. No one does anything about it. No one cares. Afterwards, his parents only praised him. The parents there encourage their children to behave this way. I had many such cases. 11-12 year old Jewish children beat up Palestinians and their parents come to help them along, set their dogs on them; a thousand and one stories

So by this former Israeli soldier's own words a thousand and one stories of random violence by those poor settlers. ON what planet do the people who commit the violence become victims and the people who defend themselves against the violence become terrorists?

Edited by Expat1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

You probably aren't the best person to represent Israel to us and I'm glad they are not all like you. Since we have no decent, moral Israeli voice on this board I feel compelled to help by stating categorically that I agree with this IDF soldier and former combat veteran.

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said what you claim I said in the other thread. Ignoring it won't make it go away, it only proves you are nothing but a liar. You not only try to twist my words against me, but also make up stuff I never said. And then completely ignore it when asked to show where it was said. And then keep posting your normal BS instead.

I find it quite ironic that you justify air support by the IDF in Syria to help ISIS to take down Assad in one thread and then pretend to give two shts about the plight of starving women and children who are being butchered by ISIS in Iraq in another thread

That's just me though.

Come on, lets see it.
09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline

It's all about media and public opinion manipulation. The Israelis are experts at it. Just frame them as a bunch of Muslim terrorists and voila, no one cares what happens to the Palestinians. "These are same folks that flew planes in to the WTC damnit!" The average gullible American TV viewer falls for it every time. The whole thing is quite impressive. I mean what other country on the planet gets away with keeping an entire group of people in an open air prison with the full financial and military support of the U.S. govt? The people in Gaza see how well things are going in the west bank with this alleged "peace" More land being taken every day. Israeli settlers killing Palestinians. Israeli soldiers beating up civilians. That's what peace with Israel gets you. And people wonder why they fire rockets? Israel has no concept of the carrot and stick approach. It's just varying levels of sticks, no carrots.

ETA: I also love these alleged "peace" deals coming form the Israeli side. We'll take all of your land, and then offer to give you 70% of it back. And then they claim the Palestinians aren't willing partners in the peace process..

Israel was traded for votes for Truman in one specific election. The problems today were predicted and those who predicted it were right.

Both sides should have been held to firm, fixed agreements rather than let one side terrorize the other out of their homes and off their land and simply pass themselves a law allowing them to take it.

Loy Henderson, Director of the State Department’s Office of Near Eastern and African Affairs

“...support by the Government of the United States of a policy favoring the setting up of a Jewish State in Palestine would be contrary to the wishes of a large majority of the local inhabitants with respect to their form of government. Furthermore, it would have a strongly adverse effect upon American interests throughout the Near and Middle East...”

“At the present time the United States has a moral prestige in the Near and Middle East unequaled by that of any other great power. We would lose that prestige and would be likely for many years to be considered as a betrayer of the high principles which we ourselves have enunciated during the period of the war.”

“...[partition] would guarantee that the Palestine problem would be permanent and still more complicated in the future...”

“...[proposals for partition] are in definite contravention to various principles laid down in the [uN] Charter as well as to principles on which American concepts of Government are based. These proposals, for instance, ignore such principles as self-determination and majority rule. They recognize the principle of a theocratic racial state and even go so far in several instances as to discriminate on grounds of religion and race...”

President Harry Truman, however, ignored this advice. Truman’s political advisor, Clark Clifford, believed that the Jewish vote and contributions were essential to winning the upcoming presidential election, and that supporting the partition plan would garner that support.

Truman’s Secretary of State George Marshall, the renowned World War II General and author of the Marshall Plan, was furious to see electoral considerations taking precedence over policies based on national interest. He condemned what he called a “transparent dodge to win a few votes,” which would cause “[t]he great dignity of the office of President [to be] seriously diminished.”

Perhaps I am missing something, but I don't see how that liveleak link debunks the video. It just shows a live, unedited video of people setting up fake "corpses", as in the original link I posted.