ziggy1977

Anyone got approve yet after 9 months waiting for NOA2 ?????

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

December 3, 2013: NOA1 received

December 5, 2013: alien registration number was changed

August 21, 2014 : ?????!!!!!!! still waiting for NOA2

guys I've been waiting for about 9 month's now for my fiancée NOA2 (I-129F)

I don't know what else to do to get a straight answer ,My Senator and I called and emailed UCSIS (CSC) we get the same response ..( background checks pending, pending, pending!!!!!)

I went as far as emailing the Associate Director for the service center Donald W Neufeld, and the Chief Operation staff Susan K Arroyo with no luck ! !! same answer ..( background checks pending, pending, pending!!!!!)

I have NO criminal records, not evening a traffic ticket ..... I work hard for a living..

just l feeling upset and down bout this case... did any of you guys waited over 9 months then got approve later on ?????? I need some positive answers ..lol.

December 3, 2013: NOA1 received

December 5, 2013: alien registration number was changed

August 21, 2014 : ?????!!!!!!! still waiting for NOA2

guys I've been waiting for about 9 month's now for my fiancée NOA2 (I-129F)

I don't know what else to do to get a straight answer ,My Senator and I called and emailed UCSIS (CSC) we get the same response ..( background checks pending, pending, pending!!!!!)

I went as far as emailing the Associate Director for the service center Donald W Neufeld, and the Chief Operation staff Susan K Arroyo with no luck ! !! same answer ..( background checks pending, pending, pending!!!!!)

I have NO criminal records, not evening a traffic ticket ..... I work hard for a living..

just l feeling upset and down bout this case... did any of you guys waited over 9 months then got approve later on ?????? I need some positive answers ..lol.

They must've found something on her. Or do they not even look into that until it gets to the actual K-1 phase at the Embassy abroad? If that's not the case, then that is really weird. Especially since it's a PI case, & they usually get expeditions. Double especially because it's CSC & they're usually blast cases through.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Different application, but we've been waiting for over 8.5 months for a NOA2 on our I-130 at Nebraska as well, same situation, keep saying background check pending/additional review needed :(

January 2nd 2011 - We met in Hawaii!
August 9th 2013 - Engaged!
November 1st 2013 - Married!
-----------------------------------------------
USCIS
December 16th 2013 - Received NOA1 Hardcopy, Priority date December 9th
September 24th 2014 - NOA2 Email/USCIS Notification!
September 26th 2014 - Shipping confirmation to DOS/NVC
-----------------------------------------------
NVC
October 2nd 2014 - Case received at NVC
October 20th 2014 - NVC Welcome email received/IIN and Case# Received/DS-261 Completed (Petitioner selected as Agent)
October 22th 2014 - AOS Bill invoiced/paid
October 24th 2014 - AOS Bill shows paid
November 4th 2014 - AOS/IV Package delivered to NVC (According to USPS)
November 5th 2014 - IV Bill invoiced/paid
November 7th 2014 - IV Bill shows paid
November 7th 2014 - DS260 Available/Completed
November 7th 2014 - NVC Received AOS/IV Package - 60 day wait begin!
January 2nd 2015 - Case closed
January 16th 2015 - Interview letter (P4)
January 30th 2015 - Medical (Approved)
----------------------------------------------
February 24th 2015 - Interview! : APPROVED! (Review in timeline)
March 5th 2015 - Visa received, POE Fee paid.
March 7th 2015 - POE Portland, OR. (Review in timeline)
----------------------------------------------
April 15th - USCIS Case number shows: Card is being produced (Case number from ELIS fee portal)
May 15th - Card not yet received, call USCIS and put in service request.
June 15th - Card still not received, call USCIS and put in another request.
June 17th - ELIS portal shows case re-opened, card being produced. Changed to Card Sent with USPS tracking number
June 18th - Card received!

• 3 months later...
Timeline

Have also been waiting for over nine months now, nothing so far, all i see is Request for evidence received, you will hear from us by November 2, still nothing. God help us.

we waited 12 months ...we just got approved notice NOA2 on Nov 10 2014 .. we were stuck on background checks for a long time .....we were patient coz im thinking it took long on my back around check coz i was divorce...

good luck my friend

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I sent a e-request and I received a letter today, saying we are on security checks, have been waiting from Feb 2014 till now, nothing.

The painful part is i miss my sweetheart so badly, I can't even go and visit because I don't know when they will asked for something els.

Timeline

I want to know how long it takes at the "Security Checks" with k1.

Please help, am tied of waiting already.

its different from case to case ..... i sent it Nov 29 2013 we just got approved Nov 10 2014.........12months to get my NOA2 to get approved .....yes i was on security checks also for that all.... i was divorce so im thinking they were checking my background......i was frustrated too , but nothing i can do but just wait .....

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

?? please I don't understand it, I was at REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE RESPONSE REVIEW" why back to "INTIAL REVIEW"???????

Help me with answers. I just requested for a name correction. And received this, why????

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On December 6, 2014, we updated your name for your Form I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E), Receipt Number If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.

Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.