DavenRoxy

White Veteran Stabbed To Death By Group Of Thugs

70 posts in this topic

But not every single black youth is a thug.

This case was tragic, but when Adam Lanza killed all those people, what happened? His mother started awareness for mental illness. He's not called an animal by any news outlet or website. Most white killers aren't. But thug is easily thrown around when it's a black teen.

Also of note. Why do black people with guns mean thug, when white people with guns means patriot?

Maybe it has something to do with the very high percentage of young black men committing crime with guns

Maybe it has something to do with the very high percentage of young black men committing crime with guns

Or it could be the fact that when it's a black person doing it, that makes it more menacing. I know you're more scared of thugs than you are some white guy with a gun. To me, there is no difference.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I have a question. Why are black youths referred to as thugs, but when a white person goes on a shooting rampage, they refer to them by name?

Based on your question, I assume you don't like the word THUG. What word WOULD you use to describe some kids who call some white folks "cracker" (interesting how that word is socially accepted on here and in real life as slang for a white person) then proceeds to stab them to death?

I think thug, criminal, murderer all fit the bill.

Edited by DavenRoxy

Based on your question, I assume you don't like the word THUG. What word WOULD you use to describe some kids who call some white folks "cracker" (interesting how that word is socially accepted on here and in real life as slang for a white person) then proceeds to stab them to death?

I think thug, criminal, murderer all fit the bill.

Killer. Murderer. Monster.

See how easy that is. :content:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Killer. Murderer. Monster.

See how easy that is. :content:

Synonymous with thug. I don't see the issue.

thug

THəg/Submit

noun

a violent person, especially a criminal.

synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal; More

Edited by DavenRoxy

Synonymous with thug. I don't see the issue.

thug

THəg/Submit

noun

a violent person, especially a criminal.

synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal; More

So why are white people called thugs? Because all those words can be associated with anyone with a criminal record.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

So why are white people called thugs? Because all those words can be associated with anyone with a criminal record.

Marvin, I think you just had an epiphany! !! The term means criminal, does not pertain to color. Congratulations, you took a step forward!!!

Marvin, I think you just had an epiphany! !! The term means criminal, does not pertain to color. Congratulations, you took a step forward!!!

I'm still going to cut you...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Somehow if you look like this and people call you a hippie it's cool

tumblr_mi9msdjn3W1s2o58mo1_500.jpg

Or like this and people call you a biker it's cool

bikers2.jpg

But if you look like this and people call you a thug---They RACIST

Young-Thug-And-PeeWee-Longway-Loaded-Vid

I'm still going to cut you...

And I'm still believing all muslims practice a "religion of peace", just based on your love shown here.

I personally have never associated the word with a particular color. Can't speak for everyone else, of course. But maybe you need to look inside to find out why?

bikers2.jpg

i'm sorry, have you seen a picture of the people who were arrested for this veterans death? i haven't.

And I'm still believing all muslims practice a "religion of peace", just based on your love shown here.

I personally have never associated the word with a particular color. Can't speak for everyone else, of course. But maybe you need to look inside to find out why?

he doesn't have to do look inside to find out why, he can just as nb. he's the one who offered up the 'dressing the part' and 'tupac' association.

bikers2.jpg

But not everyone dude with dreads is a thug. Nor is a guy with sunglasses.

Maybe other folks should look inside themselves as well. I know why.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

But not everyone dude with dreads is a thug. Nor is a guy with sunglasses.

Right, and every black guy isn't a thug either. Just the ones that kill and rob.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Right, and every black guy isn't a thug either. Just the ones that kill and rob.

Those guys in the picture aren't killing or robbing anyone, but they're still called thugs.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I have a question. Why are black youths referred to as thugs, but when a white person goes on a shooting rampage, they refer to them by name?

Blacks are not humans!!!! Please stop asking this question. You are irritating me!