DavenRoxy

White Veteran Stabbed To Death By Group Of Thugs

70 posts in this topic

i don't know how old you are, but you're out of touch. this is not 'black culture'

You mean how when gangsters and thugs were white(mafia) it wasn't glorified? Oh do tell.

The funny thing is, every single rapper that talks about this, you know who their idols are? Al Capone, Scarface, John Gotti, Rockefeller.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I'm sorry, did I coin the word thug?

So, what you're saying is because of rap music, we're going to call every single black teen a thug. Nice.

You asked where the word came from. I explained. No not every young black man

Quick class

Thug

2Pac-thuglife.jpg

Not Thug

98846_1216577741754_full.jpg

hey thanks for bringing up tupac. i'm revisiting one of my favorites from my middle school years. holler if ya hear me..1993. still completely relevant.

hey thanks for bringing up tupac. i'm revisiting one of my favorites from my middle school years. holler if ya hear me..1993. still completely relevant.

Tupac rocks.

Dude, Tupac died in 1996. Nearly 20 years ago.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I have a question. Why are black youths referred to as thugs, but when a white person goes on a shooting rampage, they refer to them by name?

In this case I don't think they have the names - they got away with the murder.

Or did they catch them? That was several months ago.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/311115-tevin-geike-murder-three-arrested-in-army-soldier-stabbing-death/

Timeline

thank you..

I like that race was not mentioned in the article for either side..

Edited by OnMyWayID

One of those arrested, Jeremiah Hill, had asked for first aid Saturday for a knife wound on his right hand, according to police. Authorities said another soldier stated that Hill said he cut his hand when stabbing a guy to death over the weekend.

Police described Hill, 23, as the "main suspect" and said he did not make a statement and asked for a lawyer. Cedarium Johnson, 21, and Ajoni Runnion-Bareford, 21, were also booked into the Pierce County Jail on Monday, Lakewood police said.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

One of those arrested, Jeremiah Hill, had asked for first aid Saturday for a knife wound on his right hand, according to police. Authorities said another soldier stated that Hill said he cut his hand when stabbing a guy to death over the weekend.

The "thugs" reference did seem out of place to me when I first read the article...

The "thugs" reference did seem out of place to me when I first read the article...

It's how they dehumanize black youths when they're the perps.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I'm sorry, did I coin the word thug?

So, what you're saying is because of rap music, we're going to call every single black teen a thug. Nice.

Of course not. any more than we call all white guys preppie . It's coin termed by black people to describe a certain look and behavior. I have seen your picture, son yu have not an ounce of thug in you

I don't get offend when someone calls some knuckle dragging 4 wheel truck driving confederate flag flying mullet sporting hillbilly a redneck, cause i know it's not me .

It's how they dehumanize black youths when they're the perps.

Nope they dehumanize themselves when they do crime and dress the part. Like when we call white criminals animals.

Of course not. any more than we call all white guys preppie . It's coin termed by black people to describe a certain look and behavior. I have seen your picture, son yu have not an ounce of thug in you

I don't get offend when someone calls some knuckle dragging 4 wheel truck driving confederate flag flying mullet sporting hillbilly a redneck, cause i know it's not me .

Nope they dehumanize themselves when they do crime and dress the part. Like when we call white criminals animals.

But not every single black youth is a thug.

This case was tragic, but when Adam Lanza killed all those people, what happened? His mother started awareness for mental illness. He's not called an animal by any news outlet or website. Most white killers aren't. But thug is easily thrown around when it's a black teen.

Also of note. Why do black people with guns mean thug, when white people with guns means patriot?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg