James and Cynthia

ICE Let's Illegal Stay After Killing Two Kids

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

With all of the trees around here and the leaves that fall, it is very common practice to pile them in the street. That's where the pile was. Now it's been replaced with flowers and what I think people are calling love rocks, painted rocks, from the entire community.

It's also quite well known that people occasionally run through the piles of leaves around here for fun, or to piss off the owner. That's what happened. It was a devastating tragedy and certainly an accident. People here think twice about driving through piles of leaves now.

Running from the scene, not turning themselves in, and then trying to hide the evidence is certainly worth more jail time than what was served.

James and Cynthia

08-22-2008 - Met my wonderful wife in the Philippines.
03-21-2010 - I proposed to her in the Philippines.
09-07-2010 - I-129F filed for K-1 Visa.
09-12-2010 - NOA1 confirmation email received.
11-02-2010 - I visitied the Philippines again.

02-07-2011 - NOA2 email recieved. Approved.
03-22-2011 - Case at USEM.

04-15-2011 - Interview Date. She passed.
05-01-2011 - POE

06-25-2011 - We were married.

-Life has been great ever since.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

The judge dismissed her case because she is not here illegally and she is protected by DACA. As much as that might suck, it's still the law.

The bolded part makes this a terrible accident, but the actions they took afterwards trying to cover it up is worthy of jail time, or deportation if she was eligible for it, imo. Was the pile of leaves in the road, or did the woman drive up in a yard or onto a sidewalk?

I don't believe her sentence affords the People the right to seek her deportation.

(I must go on record and say that this too must be Obama's fault.).

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Agreed. You finally got one right!

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

With all of the trees around here and the leaves that fall, it is very common practice to pile them in the street. That's where the pile was. Now it's been replaced with flowers and what I think people are calling love rocks, painted rocks, from the entire community.

It's also quite well known that people occasionally run through the piles of leaves around here for fun, or to piss off the owner. That's what happened. It was a devastating tragedy and certainly an accident. People here think twice about driving through piles of leaves now.

Running from the scene, not turning themselves in, and then trying to hide the evidence is certainly worth more jail time than what was served.

That makes me question the decision of the Father to allow his kids to play in a pile of leaves in the street. I'm sure it's running through his head 24/7.

I don't believe her sentence affords the People the right to seek her deportation.

So must the crime be of aggravated felony before she is considered to be deportable?

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

That makes me question the decision of the Father to allow his kids to play in a pile of leaves in the street. I'm sure it's running through his head 24/7.

I can't even begin to imagine...

So must the crime be of aggravated felony before she is considered to be deportable?

I am not sure what the statute is but there are certain offenses that don't afford the law the prerogative of deportation, in the case of aliens.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

And his wife's head who wasn't there at the time.

James and Cynthia

08-22-2008 - Met my wonderful wife in the Philippines.
03-21-2010 - I proposed to her in the Philippines.
09-07-2010 - I-129F filed for K-1 Visa.
09-12-2010 - NOA1 confirmation email received.
11-02-2010 - I visitied the Philippines again.

02-07-2011 - NOA2 email recieved. Approved.
03-22-2011 - Case at USEM.

04-15-2011 - Interview Date. She passed.
05-01-2011 - POE

06-25-2011 - We were married.

-Life has been great ever since.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

If we're going to discuss ICE releasing criminals, let's look at these numbers:

NEW YORK - The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) released 36,007 convicted criminal aliens last year who were awaiting the outcome of deportation proceedings, according to a report issued Monday by the Center for Immigration Studies.

The group of released criminals includes those convicted of homicide, sexual assault, kidnapping and aggravated assault, according to the report, which cites a document prepared by the ICE.

A majority of the releases were not required by law and were discretionary, the organization says.

According to the report, the 36,007 individuals released represented nearly 88,000 convictions, including:

• 193 homicide convictions
  • 426 sexual assault convictions
  • 303 kidnapping convictions
  • 1,075 aggravated assault convictions
  • 1,160 stolen vehicle convictions
  • 9,187 dangerous drug convictions
  • 16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions
  • 303 flight escape convictions

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-36k-criminals-freed-while-awaiting-deportation/

When you are a party that actively seeks votes from prisoners and felons, you will pretty much settle for any potential future voters regardless of their criminal background records. I bet if you was to run background checks against Democratic voter rosters those numbers that are listed above will be surpassed.

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Raking leaves into the street is illegal where I am.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Raking leaves into the street is illegal where I am.

It's illegal here too. I was surprised to learn that in Ontario Canada, some cities allow their residents to rake their leaves into the street along the curb for the truck to come along and sweep them up. I guess it does save on all those damn paper leaf bags.

They should deport the father