3,165 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey folks!

Any new F2B applicants received interview letters? Or heard from NVC?

What about ur son's case?? Have u received COA?? Its 22 May 08, ur case is too close to get current, call NVC and ask them what makes them stop to sending you forms...

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Puru,

I called NVC and they said they would be processing the case shortly. If, in the next bulletin F2B category moves by 2 months, my son will be current, if not then the one after that.

Hi Chubbs,

I'm new on this forum. I'm in F1 ur son will be current in the april bulletin so u will

get something from nvc in the coming month. (Feb). Thats my prediction.

Edited by jahmekya princess

PD December 6, 2008.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Jahmekya Princess,

Tnx for the reply. I'm terribly excited, so counting the seconds to the next bulletin. The predictions for March 2015 VB on a couple of websites show F2B moving to 15th July 2008... Wish it was 22 July 2008. :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Jahmekya Princess,

Tnx for the reply. I'm terribly excited, so counting the seconds to the next bulletin. The predictions for March 2015 VB on a couple of websites show F2B moving to 15th July 2008... Wish it was 22 July 2008. :)

Yeah, but what abt ur consular processing?? You havnt started yet, it wont be helpful if ur case gt stuck with processing while u gt current on papers. I am eagerly waiting to hear positive from you soon. :)

Timeline

Hi Jahmekya Princess,

Thats a good move u will be current in the april one.

PD December 6, 2008.

Timeline

Hi Jahmekya Princess,

[/quote

Hi chubbs. whats going on did u hear anything as yet? Let us know we need some updates.

PD December 6, 2008.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Jahmekya Princess,

[/quote

Hi chubbs. whats going on did u hear anything as yet? Let us know we need some updates.

Hey, my case has been completed since November 20 and PD (Dec 4, 2007 F2B) current since November as well. However, I'm still waiting for an interview to be scheduled in Kingston, Jamaica. Not sure why it's taking so long.

Timeline

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your inputs. I have not heard from NVC yet. I will call them today, meanwhile I'm waiting to know what the March 2015 VB will bring. The VB should be up by this evening or early next week. I will keep you guys posted as soon as I speak with NVC later in the day. Loads of luck to us all!!

Timeline

Hey, my case has been completed since November 20 and PD (Dec 4, 2007 F2B) current since November as well. However, I'm still waiting for an interview to be scheduled in Kingston, Jamaica. Not sure why it's taking so long.

Oh! thats strange, once you are current you should be scheduled for an interview immediately. Dunno what's going on. Maybe you should call the US consulate in your country.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What does your CEAC status say? You or your petitioner should call NVC asap!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.