3,165 posts in this topic

Hello gents.

I'm F2B category. PD November 8th 2011. As you can tell priority date is current already. CC was on September 5th. It's already been month, no interview letter so far. I though they would be sending it during the first week of October, yet nothing. I've been calling the NVC 5 days in a row from Oct 1st till Oct 5th, and got the same answer, 'Your case is in the queue for scheduling, there's no way to predict when interview dates are going to be available'.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
8 hours ago, olegoleg90 said:

Hello gents.

I'm F2B category. PD November 8th 2011. As you can tell priority date is current already. CC was on September 5th. It's already been month, no interview letter so far. I though they would be sending it during the first week of October, yet nothing. I've been calling the NVC 5 days in a row from Oct 1st till Oct 5th, and got the same answer, 'Your case is in the queue for scheduling, there's no way to predict when interview dates are going to be available'.

be patient , you will get your Interview letter. i want to tell you  about my friend , His pd was  1st april 2012  f2B,  his cc date January 2018,  and he got Interview letter 10 sept 2018.  Interview 1st october 2018,  & after interview still in ap   . consular want another joint sponcer.  His case going to backlog.

32 minutes ago, shakil hossain said:

be patient , you will get your Interview letter. i want to tell you  about my friend , His pd was  1st april 2012  f2B,  his cc date January 2018,  and he got Interview letter 10 sept 2018.  Interview 1st october 2018,  & after interview still in ap   . consular want another joint sponcer.  His case going to backlog.

How on Earth is this even possible? PD 1st April 2012? They are currently only looking at PDs in the vicinity of 2011. Are you sure your friend's got his facts straight? Sounds like a stretch to be honest.

Timeline
1 hour ago, olegoleg90 said:

How on Earth is this even possible? PD 1st April 2012? They are currently only looking at PDs in the vicinity of 2011. Are you sure your friend's got his facts straight? Sounds like a stretch to be honest.

sorry for my typing mistake  it is 2011 april 1st.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/6/2018 at 6:18 AM, Triple28 said:

After an successful interview, about 2-7 working days later, your case status will be changed from READY to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING, and then ISSUED.

Then after 2-4 working days you will get the visa package via post mail. It included your passport and a sealed envelope to submit to the CBP.

You should check the info in your visa and the Summary form on the top of sealed envelope, such as your name, birthdate, case number and US address.

Because your green card will be sent to the US address noted on this Summary form.

If the address is wrong, you can ask the CBP to update your latest address when you enter the US.

You will get an instruction paper for paying green card fee $220 before entering the US and get Receipt number in confirmation email.

That is the final payment for this process.

After enter the US, you can use the Receipt number to check when your green card is issued here https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

From 30 days - 120 days the green card will be issued.

After it shows "Issued", you can call the USCIS to ask them about green card's tracking number so you can check when USPS send the green card to you.

You should register Informed delivery service of USPS to know when they send green card and social number to you.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com

The social security number card will be sent to you within 2 weeks after entering the US.

If you don't get it, which mean they forget you, so you should go to the SSA local officer to register directly.

Hey the form they give to sign at the interview what does that mean when u over its going take longer to turn citizen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 10/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, annabella13 said:

Hello,

New to here, hope I can learn a lot from you guys.

My PD is June 2016 (other countries), and have not heard anything yet. I changed address once, updated online with USCIS.

Are there any F2B 06.2016 filers here?

You won't hear anything for a while. The process takes 7 years. Our priority date is 8/13. We haven't heard anything yet either. We will likely get an interview in 2020.

We are the poster children for chain migration!

K-1 Visa

10/13/06 - NOA1

01/25/07 - NOA2

02/12/07 - NVC sent petition to Guangzhou consulate

04/27/07 - Packet 3 received

06/17/07 - Packet 4 received

07/05/07 - Interview - Passed!

07/07/07 - Received K-1 visa

03/20/08 - Received 2 year Green Card

02/21/10 - Received 10 Year Green Card

10/18/11 - Sent N-400

03/22/12 - Sworn in as USC

IR-5 for parents

03/23/12 - Sent I-130

03/29/12 - NOA1

06/29/12 - NOA2

07/23/12 - NVC Received

08/10/12 - Received NVC Case No. and IIN

08/21/12 - AOS Fee Bill Received

08/27/12 - AOS Fee Bill Paid

09/04/12 - GZO numbers received

09/04/12 - AOS E-Mailed

09/06/12 - IV Fee Paid

09/06/12 - DS-230 E-Mailed

09/18/12 - Case Complete

11/01/12 - Interview - Passed

11/08/12 - Received IR-5 visa

F2-B for Brother & Sister

08/28/13 - NOA1

12/24/13 - NOA2

01/15/19 - Welcome letter

02/28/19 - Case Complete

06/20/19 - Interview letter

07/17-18/19 - Interview - Passed

07/31/19 - Received F2-B visa

Timeline
1 hour ago, tounkis said:

In order to hear something from NVC , you have to add 7 years to your priority date

It means  june 2016 + 7 years =  june 2023

Your priority will become current around june 2023

You have to be very very patient

hey bro , did u get ur cc ??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.