2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi does anyone know when nvc sent case complite latter. I call my country embessy they said filed didn't come yet . Does it mean when  nvc will send file bngladesh embessy then they will send me the case complite latter.if any one know  tell me 

NVC will send you your Case Complete email before sending your file to your respective Embassy.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
6 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi does anyone know when nvc sent case complite latter. I call my country embessy they said filed didn't come yet . Does it mean when  nvc will send file bngladesh embessy then they will send me the case complite latter.if any one know  tell me 

You are calling to the wrong address. If you want to know if your case is completed, you should call NVC, thats the number: + (603) 334-0700.

When your case will be completed, NVC will send you case complete letter. Then you'll have to wait when your interview will be scheduled, when you'll receive your interview letter, only then your case will be transfered to your local embassy.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
5 hours ago, Lain said:

You are calling to the wrong address. If you want to know if your case is completed, you should call NVC, thats the number: + (603) 334-0700.

When your case will be completed, NVC will send you case complete letter. Then you'll have to wait when your interview will be scheduled, when you'll receive your interview letter, only then your case will be transfered to your local embassy.

Hi does anyone form f1 get il latter for septembar or octobar

Timeline
1 hour ago, jamaicankim said:

I have to send nvc pc that's why I'm not complete yet. But everyone in 2010 seem to get il, that's why  In here is getting lonley. Lol

My case not complited yet. The thing is f2b foram is organised every one helpful they provide every single important news but f1 foram is not like that. I like in f2b foram they made chart who getc il and stuff. What is pd .mine is novemabr 8 2010 still no visa complited. Waiting 😑. I wish I can know if any f1 person get il form septembar or octobar

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

My case not complited yet. The thing is f2b foram is organised every one helpful they provide every single important news but f1 foram is not like that. I like in f2b foram they made chart who getc il and stuff. What is pd .mine is novemabr 8 2010 still no visa complited. Waiting 😑. I wish I can know if any f1 person get il form septembar or octobar

Lolzzz my PD is Jan 2010 9 month earlier from your and still my case is under review.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aliwaqas707 said:

Lolzzz my PD is Jan 2010 9 month earlier from your and still my case is under review.

But why? You should call NVC .  

Timeline
42 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

1. Everyone already have received their IL whose cases have been completed at least till 8th of December 2010(luckily it'll move more forward). So answering your question, yes, and september and october and november and some of december applicants got their IL:D

2. If you feel, that you are not getting enough help here, you are very welcome to get it in more organized F2B:D

Timeline
1 minute ago, jamaicankim said:

There is not a lot of us left . I was the only october, exotic is only December jamal was june. Its jus one person per month that why its not busy in here any more.

You are right, and I do believe, that there are a bunch of quiet readers:D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.