destiny64

Let's hear it from spouses of Morocco whose marriages are working!

47 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Not to make light of the women who have been having terrible experiences with spouses from Morocco. I was curious to hear from others who married men/women from Morocco who have good experiences to share.

Specifically those people who have gone past the removal of conditions/ and or citizenship and are still happily married!

There must be some of you out there willing to chime in and give some positive feedback so that all men from Morocco aren't labeled as men not to be trusted.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to Middle East and North Africa, from Effects of Major Family Changes on Immigration Benefits - As this is not major Effects on Immigration related~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

I agree with you completly because we keep hearing only bad story .I remeber who are married to Moroccan post things on here when they have problemes but never hear them again .like proverb say " No news good News " which is true ,mean thing back good for them but they never tought to tell us how thing work with them after !!!!!!!

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

They exist obviously but I'm curious about how others' good fortune affects anyone else? Obviously not all Moroccan men are duds otherwise American women wouldn't keep marrying them. I would hope anyways.

Edited by Mithra

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The problem with good stories is usually after citizenship people don't hang around if they are happy. You get a slanted view.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i likes the advanced search tool.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

im half moroccan and married to the love of my life from morocco we have been married for almost 5 years this june and have know him for almost 8 years we have a great relationship and of course we have our moments but communication is key!!!! :)

Peace & Much Love

~ SouSou~

Timeline

They exist obviously but I'm curious about how others' good fortune affects anyone else? Obviously not all Moroccan men are duds otherwise American women wouldn't keep marrying them. I would hope anyways.

I didn't ask for good stories for the purpose of other's good fortune affecting anyone. I asked to get some positive feed back from people who had something good to say about their Moroccan spouses. As other posters have commented that it's a common happening, and I will admit it seems to pop up here frequently! Some of us are having good marriages!

Timeline

hello, my husband has been a God sent to my life. We have been together for 5 yeasr and married for 3 as of this year. we are very happy together. life nor are we perfect people in any way. But he and I both have respect for eachother and good communication with understanding of what the other feels or needs. I so appreciate his help at home before he was able to work. Its not easy to up and leave your continent for love or anyother matter to assemilate easily anywhere else. no matter what you have learned about a place. If it were so, I would have moved to Morocco exspecting life to be easy there. He told me having close friends like the ones we met on VJ has helped especially meeting them or communicating with them outside the forums. having to know someone here fom morocco living in the US helped him alot too. Getting the first Job is not life or death for a newly arrived person, but learning the surroundings, new friends, family, and how to get around while im at work was the best. meeting his needs personally for home and welbeing as he did for me when i visited him in his country was all I wanted to do. to give him the same great experience in coming here and now living here. Being patient is the key and a good listener too. I love my husband/best friend. life will bnot be easy. I know there will be test to come, but we will pass all of them.

Timeline

Life happens whether you are married to an american or someone from another country. people are people. My husband and I agree on one thing, that is because we are human, Our life will not escape sickness, emotional trials, maybe a financial test or two, spiritual trials, and we pray never- a physical trama. but they are all trials that can, will, or may come to test each and every one of us as couples. not to bring us any pain, though these things can hurt, but to stengthen us. My husband encourages me and compliments me everyday and i do the same with him. I want to make him feel good about himself even though he still has much to do to be where he can feel settled in the community. life is crazy in america compared to laid back morocco. This place will never replace the home of my husband, but I will do my best to make it always feel like a good place to call home with all of my love.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.