medo63

embassy told to my fiancee congresman that they sent our case to uscis cuz i am married . and this not true. so what should i do?

63 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

What do you think gave them the impression that you're married?

i dont know. may be they asked and checked with police and govrnment here and they gave them wrong information cuz embassy nme of girl and sid he is my wife but u have never been married

i dont know. may be they asked and checked with police and govrnment here and they gave them wrong information cuz embassy nme of girl and sid he is my wife but u have never been married

name of girl and said that she is my wife , sorry my keyboard is crazy

Timeline

that is embassy answer to congress man

According to our records, Mr. Maklad appeared for his final visa interview on January21, 2013. According to the I-129F petition, the petitioner and beneficiary are fiancés and will marry once the beneficiary is granted his K1 visa. The interviewing officer referred the case to Post's Fraud Prevention Unit (FPU) to determine the beneficiary's marital status.

FPU's investigation determined that the beneficiary had married Marwa Elsayed Elmetwaly Ibrahim on June 30, 2011, with no divorce between them. Thus, his marriage to the petitioner would constitute a second marriage for him, and would be invalid for immigration purposes. As a result, post returned the petition to the National Visa Center to be sent to USCIS where it was initially filed with recommendation to revocation of this petition based on evidence that the beneficiary is already married in Egypt and is not entitled to this immigration benefit.

all of this is not true , i dont know who is this girl and i never got married before

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Uh-oh! FPU is already involved. I hope our more experienced co-members can give you advice.

All the best and don't lose hope.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I believe it is time for a lawyer if FPU is involved.

Where is your case now?

good luck

USCIS
August 12, 2008 - petition sent
August 16, 2008 - NOA-1
February 10, 2009 - NOA-2
178 DAYS FROM NOA-1

NVC
February 13, 2009 - NVC case number assigned
March 12, 2009 - Case Complete
25 DAY TRIP THROUGH NVC

Medical
May 4, 2009

Interview
May, 26, 2009

POE - June 20, 2009 Toronto - Atlanta, GA

Removal of Conditions
Filed - April 14, 2011
Biometrics - June 2, 2011 (early)
Approval - November 9, 2011
209 DAY TRIP TO REMOVE CONDITIONS

Citizenship

April 29, 2013 - NOA1 for petition received

September 10, 2013 Interview - decision could not be made.

April 15, 2014 APPROVED. Wait for oath ceremony

Waited...

September 29, 2015 - sent letter to senator.

October 16, 2015 - US Citizen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The embassy does send people out to talk to people that live near you. They talk to shopkeepers and close neighbors. Someone might have told them that you are married. They also check court records.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The embassy does send people out to talk to people that live near you. They talk to shopkeepers and close neighbors. Someone might have told them that you are married. They also check court records.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

If the investigators have found a marriage you will have to prove that their facts are wrong. And sometimes it is unbelievably hard to prove something didn't happen. Do you know the woman they named ?

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

If the investigators have found a marriage you will have to prove that their facts are wrong. And sometimes it is unbelievably hard to prove something didn't happen. Do you know the woman they named ?

i am sure they didnt do that from people near me cuz all people here know me and people will tell me if that happened . i think they went to other person have same my name

pleas all members try to tell me solutions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

go to the ministry of justice because they will know and have a marriage certicate with pictures on it of the people who married.I suppose that will prove you never married.

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

but after doing that and prove it so what will be and how long i will wait ? my friends told me to do this 2 papers

Family Registration Copy القيد العائلى
2- Extract of an Individual Registration القيد الفردى

and it will show hem that the girl that they said she is my wife is not member from my family so how she can be my wife . but i dont know if i have translate them before end them

go to the ministry of justice because they will know and have a marriage certicate with pictures on it of the people who married.I suppose that will prove you never married.

but after doing that and prove it so what will be and how long i will wait ? my friends told me to do this 2 papers

and it will show hem that the girl that they said she is my wife is not member from my family so how she can be my wife . but i dont know if i have translate them before end them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

You would have to translate them .I know people can have the same name.I wonder to myself if they found someone with your name married why they didnt view the pictures on the marriage certificateunsure.png

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.