Danno

Unthinkable: Obama now at lowest 5 yr approval rating since NIXON!

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Most everything you post is "cosmical" Danno, your thought process is definitely from the outer limits.

In order to compare approval numbers and have any meaning to them, you would also have to compare the two presidencies up to that point, otherwise they are just numbers.

I'm not making any lists. If you're too blind to see the evidence of the economic turn around since Obama took office then making a list won't help you.

Ahh yes, ole Ronnie's "trickle down effect", otherwise known as the trickle down my back and tell me it's raining effect. Sure it got immediate results because it was all smoke and mirrors, in the long term it more harm than good.

rates-71.jpg

062712gdp.jpg

B1_Reagan_Charts_s400x287.jpg

_obama-vs-reagan-jobs1.jpg

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Firstly, I'd be very worried if a majority of Americans would refer to the President as "The Kenyan". Aside from teh dubious origin of such a comment it's meaningless in any real context. In short it reveals a lot about the person saying it.

Secondly, I imagine there is a lot of administration going on at the White House on a daily basis.

Now that Obama has done what the Republicans wanted him to do in September...KILL Obamacare by suspending the requirement to enroll and the penalty for not doing so...his popularoty and that of the Democrats will likely increase.

At least that is what electable Democrats are hoping. If it doesn't work, we will not have healthcare AND the Dems will lose control of the Senate a year from now.

Carry on, Obama! Nobody does it better!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla