Danno

Unthinkable: Obama now at lowest 5 yr approval rating since NIXON!

33 posts in this topic

Get past the bumpersticker understanding of topics please.

For me, "pro-life" means preserving life.... not sparing those who in turn take life.

sounds idealistic enough for a bumpersticker, considering how many innocents' blood both presidents have on their hands.

Thinking past all this, I try to imagine what could happen..... what could Obamer do to change the trajectory for the next four years..... at this point he would LOVE to be where Bush was at the 5 yr mark.

It's comical how you compare the two Danno, as if there is the slightest similarity other than they are/were both President. I'd be willing to bet that Obama or any President would love to have had the booming economy and balanced budget handed to him that Bush did, by that other Democrat fella named Clinton. It took Bush and his policies only 8 years to completely destroy the most robust economy in the world and start 2 wars. Now Obama and his policies have steadily brought the economy back from collapse, the stock market is reaching all time highs almost daily, unemployment is the lowest it's been in years and we are pulling out of the two unnecessary wars that his predecessor was so quick to jump into. After all is said and done, to compare Bush to Obama is laughable, Bush couldn't carry Obama's jock.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's comical how you compare the two Danno, as if there is the slightest similarity other than they are/were both President. I'd be willing to bet that Obama or any President would love to have had the booming economy and balanced budget handed to him that Bush did, by that other Democrat fella named Clinton. It took Bush and his policies only 8 years to completely destroy the most robust economy in the world and start 2 wars. Now Obama and his policies have steadily brought the economy back from collapse, the stock market is reaching all time highs almost daily, unemployment is the lowest it's been in years and we are pulling out of the two unnecessary wars that his predecessor was so quick to jump into. After all is said and done, to compare Bush to Obama is laughable, Bush couldn't carry Obama's jock.

Ted, are you suffering from Obama-fail?

It kinda sounds like it, I mean there you were trying to talk-up the Obama years, like we have been on a joy ride the last 5.

I admire you, I like loyal people.

I didn't mean to pick on him, just musing what could possible happen to have this thing end on a happy note..... and you never offered a thing.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Ted, are you suffering from Obama-fail?

It kinda sounds like it, I mean there you were trying to talk-up the Obama years, like we have been on a joy ride the last 5.

I admire you, I like loyal people.

I didn't mean to pick on him, just musing what could possible happen to have this thing end on a happy note..... and you never offered a thing.

Got nothin I see Danno.

I'm far from loyal to any party or any one President. I voted for Bush twice, big mistake, especially round 2, but at least I'm man enough to admit it. I voted for Obama this last election because I think he's doing a good job in getting the economy back on track and winding down the US military involvement in the middle east. For you to sit here and try to defend the Bush years as good shows the only one with blind loyalty here is you.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Got nothin I see Danno.

I'm far from loyal to any party or any one President. I voted for Bush twice, big mistake, especially round 2, but at least I'm man enough to admit it. I voted for Obama this last election because I think he's doing a good job in getting the economy back on track and winding down the US military involvement in the middle east. For you to sit here and try to defend the Bush years as good shows the only one with blind loyalty here is you.

The part that is cosmical is I never even talked about the Bush years other than to compare approve numbers.

If you think Obama is doing good with the Economy.... wow, thats a lonely place to be.

Tell me, in 5 years, what is it exactly he has done to turn the economy around?

WHen you get done with your list, look up what Reagan did and how quickly the results came.

It could rightly be said, Reagan unleashed the private markets, Obama, unleashed more Govt.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

The part that is cosmical is I never even talked about the Bush years other than to compare approve numbers.

If you think Obama is doing good with the Economy.... wow, thats a lonely place to be.

Tell me, in 5 years, what is it exactly he has done to turn the economy around?

WHen you get done with your list, look up what Reagan did and how quickly the results came.

It could rightly be said, Reagan unleashed the private markets, Obama, unleashed more Govt.

Most everything you post is "cosmical" Danno, your thought process is definitely from the outer limits.

In order to compare approval numbers and have any meaning to them, you would also have to compare the two presidencies up to that point, otherwise they are just numbers.

I'm not making any lists. If you're too blind to see the evidence of the economic turn around since Obama took office then making a list won't help you.

Ahh yes, ole Ronnie's "trickle down effect", otherwise known as the trickle down my back and tell me it's raining effect. Sure it got immediate results because it was all smoke and mirrors, in the long term it more harm than good.

Edited by Teddy B