lostinblue

George Zimmerman original painting...Guys got to make a living somehow

61 posts in this topic

As I assumed, your "decision" is merely intellectual and has no real effect..... other than to give you that warm fuzzy feeling.

As for GZ, I hardly call responding when getting your head punched in...."Trigger happy."

He might have been rightly accused of being "cell-phone happy" for reporting suspicious things to the cop.

lol. my 'decision' to YOUR hypothetical question did not give me any sort of feeling. you asked a question, i answered.

you believe what you want about gz, but i know who you generates your warm fuzzies.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Shouldn't God be replaced with Guns?

Not really, you see, the right to have the means to defend ourself come from God which is why this right is unalienable.

So The creator is the author of the rights that we as a nation are under, the right to arm ones self is simply one of those specific rights.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Not really, you see, the right to have the means to defend ourself come from God which is why this right is unalienable.

So The creator is the author of the rights that we as a nation are under, the right to arm ones self is simply one of those specific rights.

I thought the right to bear arms came from the Constitution?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It comes from the constitution. Which God wrote.

Timeline

I thought the right to bear arms came from the Constitution?

To believe that you would have to believe the right to speak freely assemble or defense was a simple "concept."

Any such concept is disposable by the next agreed upon concept.

William Penn

To believe that you would have to believe the right to speak freely assemble or defense was a simple "concept."

Well I don't believe in fairy tales, so simple concept it is.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What does that even mean? That rights can be taken away? Yeah, they were given and they can be taken away.

Timeline

What does that even mean? That rights can be taken away? Yeah, they were given and they can be taken away.

You're close...

They were NOT given but they can be infringed on.

William Penn