43 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry not to hijack this thread but don't you need a waybill number to track status via DHL? Just curious. I was also told that if no information on waybill is showing up on CSC site that it has not been released by embassy.

August 4 2012: filed i130

December 5 2012: noa1

May 8:2013: noa2

June 3 2013: case received at NVC

August 26 2013: AOS package received at NVC

Sept 19 2013: case complete

October 1 2013: interview date received from NVC

Nov 26 2013: interview

Timeline

Samie I just emailed the embassy and was told that our visa was delivered to DHL today. So you should do the same and find out if it's left yet. It apparently takes a while to get the waybill number.

Timeline

Thank you.. Yes but it is all worth the wait.. I am so happy.. Friends did not want to hear my struggle.. Truly only had GOD to confide in. Honestly.. Thank you.. Thank you.. Almighty GOD... Just a little while longer and we will be living together...

Timeline

I sent a email on 12/11.. Good afternoon,

With receipt of the birth certificate, we will be able to conclude the administrative review. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for us to complete the review. The applicant will be contacted within 48 hours of the visa being printed.

Kindest regards,

Kingston IV
Consular Section
U.S. Embassy

Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:56 AM
To: Kingston, IV
Subject: KNG2012824011 Status Request

Dear Embassy,

Kind Sir I truly appreciate you time attention to Our case. I am hoping and praying our Visa can be expedited please. I am have been selected as a candidate on a project to transition a account by my employer. And will be traveling 6-9 months from Austin, TX. back and forth to Boulder CO. Beginning January 6, 2014. I'd love to be with my husband please so we can drive down.. As well as having a opportunity to share the holidays together.

I'm so thankful for your graciousness!!!!! Words cannot say enough!!!!!.. Thank You, Thank You, Bless You and your family kind sir. Please if at all possible to get this in his hands so we can book Air travel to Georgia.. Just so excited and an eager to see my husband.. Please grant us this opportunity.

Then again on 12/16.. No response back yet
Dear Embassy,

Thank you so much Kind Sir.. I see that the visa shows Issued and being printed, Waybill # coming soon!!! From the bottom of my heart " I THANK YOU!! " For you Time and attention on our case, Thank You, Thank You, God Bless you... I truly appreciate all your efforts.. And thank you for your patients I don't mean to bug you.... Today it is only a Thank You for approving our case..Be Blessed!!!

Timeline

thanks Florida!! so very happy for everyone!

Timeline

So funny- I just emailed them this morning and got a reply the same day which is really weird lol. I also emailed them a few times previously and I think it actually made a difference because our case was stuck on Ready and then after my latest email it changed status to AP after an hour and then to Issued the next day.

Praise God indeed!

Timeline

When it went to issued that is what happened to me.. I emailed them and they responded with the email I posted then it went Issued... Just don't want to aggravate them... I guess that is stupid but all we been through... Hope for a change due to the last email I sent just to thank the consular for approving... We started this in 2010... Gezz God have mercy Please!!

I'm so thankful.. But the wait has been so long.. and this has been so hard.. OMG!! And I appreciate God moving on our behalf.. I am so anxious, So in need of my husband..

Timeline

It'll soon be over girl!! So happy for both of us. Yay. Doing the happy dance... idea9dv.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please what does it mean.. CEAC website says issued Your visa has been printed.. Depending on the local proceures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pick up soon..

Case Creation Date: 19-Nov-2012 Status Updated Date: 12-Dec-2013

How long do we have to wait to see the waybill? Does anyone know please? Any info would be appreciated...

I thank GOD.. This is been a extremely difficult journey.. Everything that could have happened has on my case... 2 Interviews, Joint sponsor not good enough, Household sponsor not used.. So after all the time, pain and tears we have been thru on this journey.. It's approved!!! No joint sponsor.. If you know you have to income to bring you love one over show the proof.. With a nice letter for the embassy to please consider the new finiancials...

congratulations_039.gif dancin5hr.gifOurs was Issued on the 12 th too....wishing you the best

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

Samie how did you track it!! Did you have a Waybill Number?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.