cobra661266

Visa appointment rescheduled ;o)

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guyz! I had a chance to reschedule my April visa appointment to January.... All my prayers, patience and effort on refreshing my visa appointment account every hour was worth it..... To those who wanted to reschedule their appointment just keep on monitoring the site, you'll get an earlier one for sure, just be patient.....Thanks so much for the uplift guyz!

Timeline

Hi guyz! I had a chance to reschedule my April visa appointment to January.... All my prayers, patience and effort on refreshing my visa appointment account every hour was worth it..... To those who wanted to reschedule their appointment just keep on monitoring the site, you'll get an earlier one for sure, just be patient.....Thanks so much for the uplift guyz!

Wow!! Congratulations!!! We have been monitoring the site everyday and called the embassy twice since we got our appointment. We are both sad about the date that I got and we have been praying that we could reschedule to an earlier date.

How long did it take you to get an earlier date? And did you cancel your appointment right before you scheduled your appointment?

Sorry for asking too much. We are just trying to find as many information that we can in this time of frustration :(

Timeline

I know what you feel, but keep your hopes still.... I was just praying everyday hoping to get early appointment.... What I did is just refreshing my visa appointment account every 5 minuts or 30 minutes or hours just to see if there's an available one, it worked.... It took me days to get this appointment, but don't worry just keep on refreshing ur account u can get it, i believe so..... I'll keep you posted if I can see available slots for you.... I did cancel my 1st appointment and scheduled my recent one....

Wow, that was luck. Many people are trying to get earlier interview date in USEM and the slots always full booked. Good luck for the interview!

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

Hi. I just wana ask is it guaranteed that you can reschedule the initial interview date? How often can u reschedule the interview? Is there a min period of time u need to schedule your interview to give enough time for your medical? Can you just go to St. Luke's for medical or that also needs to scheduled? Please let me know. Thanks!

Hi. I just wana ask is it guaranteed that you can reschedule the initial interview date? How often can u reschedule the interview? Is there a min period of time u need to schedule your interview to give enough time for your medical? Can you just go to St. Luke's for medical or that also needs to scheduled? Please let me know. Thanks!

You can reschedule if there are available appointments.

You can only reschedule twice and will receive a warning if you cancel your 2nd appointment that you need to pay a new visa fee to schedule another interview.

You need to take your medical at least a week before your interview to give them time to process and send it to the embassy.

Medical is walk in, be there super early.

Timeline

Thanks for the uplift guyz..... But When I first saw a January appointment it was a week ago but i didn't grab it, and i waited for another but the next appointment was on april, i schedule april 16 coz I know I can still reschedule it, i waited for few days 24 hours, check on it every 5 minutes or half an hour ( i know it sounds crazy) but it worked for me..... I just keep on praying and praying and I got my desired schedule now..... Thank you Lord...

Just keep monitoring the visa appointment guys, don't lose hope.....

I read from Hank that the medical should be done 2 or 1 week before the interview.....

And you can only reschedule twice, if more than that you need to pay for another visa fee.... hope this helps....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Philippines regional subforum -- embassy-specific discussion. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have read a few times this morning that earlier dates are showing up now! Must have everyone covered for priority and are releasing the dates remaining.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I checked this morning and saw that Jan 7th was the first available date open. I was like "holy #######"! After canceling our April 24th appointment I saw that there are lots of open dates now. Dates in Jan, Feb and Mar. I knew that there was no way that 3 months could be booked up that quickly. I would have scheduled a Jan 7th interview since I was planning on being in the Philippines for New Years anyway but I am not sure if that is enough time to get all the things done. I wish I could call Ema now but it is 3am in the morning. So I booked a Feb date just to be safe. This is great news though!

K-1 Visa

Oct 1st, 2013 – Mailed in I-129F Package to Dallas Lockbox.

Oct 4th, 2013 – Package Delivered.

Oct 9th, 2013 - NOA1 Text and Email

Oct 15th, 2013 - NOA1 Hardcopy received in mail. Notice date on hardcopy says October 8th.

Nov 13th, 2013 - NOA2 - update on USCIS website

Dec 9th, 2013 - Petition received at NVC

Dec 11th, 2013 - Petition sent to Manila

Dec 19th, 2013 - Embassy receives petition

Dec 29th-Jan 8th-Our first New Year's together.

Feb 23rd- Fly to Manila to be with Ema for the interview.

Feb 27th, 2014 - Interview scheduled. We were APPROVED dancin5hr.gif

Feb 28th, 2014 - Ema does CFO- Passes with flying colors.

Mar 6th, 2014 - Visa in hand and ready to fly home.

Mar 14th, 2014 - POE Los Angeles

Apr 17th, 2014 - Our Wedding date. (L)

AOS

Sept 5th, 2014 - Mail package to Chicago

Sept 9th - Package Delivered

Sept 11th - NOA1 Texts and Emails.

Sept 17th - NOA1 Hardcopys received.

Sept 20th - Biometrics appointment letter received. Appointment for Oct 2nd.

Oct 2nd - Biometrics Done!

Nov 15th - EAD & AP approved and on the way!

No interview or interview wavier notice received

Jun 30th, 2015- Received welcome notice and approval.

July 23rd - Ema finally has her Green Card :dancing:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

There were no openings for 3 months. They were reserved. They have now be released as everyone affected by the typhoon apparently have interview dates.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

You can reschedule if there are available appointments.

You can only reschedule twice and will receive a warning if you cancel your 2nd appointment that you need to pay a new visa fee to schedule another interview.

You need to take your medical at least a week before your interview to give them time to process and send it to the embassy.

Medical is walk in, be there super early.

Thank you! Thats very helpful!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.