TEX_715

Ouch, Got the 221G for Administrative Processing

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My response from embassy

Dear Petitioner,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that your submitted document is currently being reviewed. No additional document is required at present. While we cannot inform you how long it will take, but we will do at our best and will keep you informed if any other documents needed.

Immigrant Visa Unit

U.S. Embassy Bangkok

Does this mean they are authenticating documents they gave us and not send in file to DOS for background check, opinions?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

My response from embassy

Dear Petitioner,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that your submitted document is currently being reviewed. No additional document is required at present. While we cannot inform you how long it will take, but we will do at our best and will keep you informed if any other documents needed.

Immigrant Visa Unit

U.S. Embassy Bangkok

Does this mean they are authenticating documents they gave us and not send in file to DOS for background check, opinions?

Hard to say. Weird they asked if she's ever been to Dubai and if her father has any other names. Her last name isn't something like Bin Laden is it? Just kidding. Sounds like they're doing additional background checks or something along those lines.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Tex my hubby is in Ghana.same thing happened to him,and they didn't keep his passport either . We were stuck on AP since Aug6,2013. My husband went for his second interview,and receive his visa. With AP u just have to wait.

And I did get congressman involved

If u have anymore question feel free to send a text

Edited by Bankerbox69

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.