kmg617

New reality show about K1 visa (merged)

323 posts in this topic

Ya gotta be f....g kidding me!

Don't we have enough trash on TV already?

honey_boo_boo16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The show doesn't focus on the immigration process at all.

Instead, it focuses on the dynamics between the 2 humans, on what goes down during those 90 days. Lots o Drama, Lots o Silliness and Stupidity.

It's a sucky show, canadien crew , canadien production company.

#### em, so say I. TLC can suck it, also.

Long distance couples on 'Fiancé Visas' try to overcome cultural differences - uh, that's not what a K-1 visa is for.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

K-1 visa is silly anyway. Only having to meet once in the last two years isn't much of a bar to get over. If you can't spend the time and energy to go get married, then they shouldn't be granting any visas. Next thing you know they'll have BFF visa.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

K-1 visa is silly anyway. Only having to meet once in the last two years isn't much of a bar to get over. If you can't spend the time and energy to go get married, then they shouldn't be granting any visas. Next thing you know they'll have BFF visa.

Shush Karee! All these people are in TRUE LOVE. You must be jealous or something.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Shush Karee! All these people are in TRUE LOVE. You must be jealous or something.

Now if I could get an IR-1 visa for my wife and a K-1 for my girlfriend at the same time, I might be all for it. They should have a "mistress" class visa.

Timeline

man, just move to Malaysia, declare yerself, and party on.

Seriously.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

man, just move to Malaysia, declare yerself, and party on.

Seriously.

Maybe southern Thailand. They have special Muslim rules there.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Israel
Timeline

The show doesn't focus on the immigration process at all.

Instead, it focuses on the dynamics between the 2 humans, on what goes down during those 90 days. Lots o Drama, Lots o Silliness and Stupidity.

It's a sucky show, canadien crew , canadien production company.

#### em, so say I. TLC can suck it, also.

Long distance couples on 'Fiancé Visas' try to overcome cultural differences - uh, that's not what a K-1 visa is for.

Yup. While I'm intrigued and will probably watch the show, I cringe at the idea that this is what is being portrayed to Americans who don't understand the immigration process at all for K1.

12/30/2012 Got married!

02/01/2013 Sent I-130 via Priority Mail USPS

02/05/2013 NOA1 Priority Date

04/09/2013 Called USCIS-informed by Tier 2 officer that my case was transferred to Washington D.C. on March 13

09/05/2013 NOA2

09/27/2013 NVC received case

Submitted DS-261

Paid AOS bill

10/16/2013 Paid IV bill

10/19/2013 Submitted DS-260
10/21/2013 Mailed AOS and IV packages overnight

11/15/2013 IV package accepted/Checklist for AOS

11/26/2013 New AOS documents received at NVC

12/19/2013 Case Complete

12/27/2013-Received Interview letter

01/26/2014-Husband's Medical Exam

02/13/2014-Interview- Approved, but the consular officer did not see I-864 joint sponsor documents, and sent my husband home with the packet of all the original documents, and told him to mail it in when he gets it. My husband realized that the "missing" documents had been there all along. Husband immediately mailed it back.

02/26/2014-Consular office received "missing" documents and gave it to CO for review

03/17/2014-Visa Issued!

03/20/2014- Received Visa

03/21/2014- POE!

Timeline

I'm betting there's a comments area or blog space we can comment on.

Will dig a bit ming tian - might be fun to rail on that site.