dasha

Location of Salt Lake City office?

2 posts in this topic

Can those of you who already had your interviews in Salt Lake clarify its location for me?

The AOS appointment letter says the address is 5272 South College Drive, Suite 100, Room 100. I looked up directions for it on MapQuest but it could only find an address for 5272 College Drive...no "South," but it has the same zip code 84123, so I'm thinking it must be the same place. If that is the right place, then it's just off the 5300 South exit of I-15, right? What kind of place is it? Hiding in an office building? Tucked between stores at a strip mall? Standing alone in all its governmental glory? B)

Our interview is this Thursday morning, and we're worrying about enough without also needing to worry about trying to find the place so we're not late!

Thanks much!

Lifting of Conditions Timeline.......

20 Mar 06 Received 2-year green card in the mail!!!

22 Feb 08 Mailed I-751 (Lifting of Conditions) to Nebraska Center address

25 Feb 08 Issued I-797 NOA for receipt of above

11 Mar 08 Issued I-797 NOA for Biometrics

28 Mar 08 Had new biometrics/fingerprints done at SLC application support center

21 Jul 08 Issued Notice that petition was approved and sent card--but we never received the notice or card

02 Jan 09 Checked online status for petition and learned about 7/21/08 approval...immediately called customer service, who sent a report about it to the CA service center (where it had been transferred to from NE)

03 Jan 09 Received email from CA service center saying card sent 7/21/08 was returned by the P.O. and they would resend the card immediately

13 Jan 09 Finally...10-year card successfully arrived in the mail!!!

Well unless I got it all backwards 5272 South is the same address as 5272 College Drive. The building has "the government look" so it's hard to miss :P We had no troubles finding it the 2 times we've been there. Good luck to your interview :star: Don't forget to post about your experience! Did you already check out the VJ Utah meetup thread in the Moving to the US and your new life here forum?

3dflags_fin0001-0001a.gifSanna and Daniel's journey3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

December 13, 2007 - I-751 submitted to NSC (removing of conditions fun begins...)

December 22 - Received a rejection notice because the form was not "properly signed". Package itself was not returned.

January 1, 2008 - Received packet back from CSC. They are requesting we resubmit the packet (which is already organized by CSC) with a properly signed form.

January 2 - Packet resubmitted to California.

January 12 - NOA1 received (dated 01/07/2008)

January 19 - Biometrics appointment notice received (dated 01/15/2008)

February 1 - Biometrics

March 11 - Approved! Card production ordered (notified via e-mail).

March 20, 2008 - New card arrived in the mail :)

Done until 2018 :)

For more details including K1 and AOS journies check out "Our story" in my profile =)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.