Mr. Big Dog

Republicans Blame Obama For Hurricane Katrina Response

31 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Meh.. Reminds me of when Penn Gillette had someone take around a petition at a anti-globalization protest and was getting signatures to outlaw Hydrogen Dioxide (water) "Its in our homes, our food, soft drink makers purposely introduce it to increase hydration and lower costs!" No problem at all getting signatures.

This was an automated phone survey so pure sh*t to begin with just to make a headlines - easy to do against any group of people and says more to me about the people who created it. I would imagine most of those that pressed the Obama tone-button were thinking of the recent earthquake in New York.

Edited by OnMyWayID

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey, just because Teddy B thinks the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, I wouldn't hold that against him.

Meh.. Reminds me of when Penn Gillette had someone take around a petition at a anti-globalization protest and was getting signatures to outlaw Hydrogen Dioxide (water) "Its in our homes, our food, soft drink makers purposely introduce it to increase hydration and lower costs!" No problem at all getting signatures.

This was an automated phone survey so pure sh*t to begin with just to make a headlines - easy to do against any group of people and says more to me about the people who created it. I would imagine most of those that pressed the Obama tone-button were thinking of the recent earthquake in New York.

I loved his BS show.Good libertarian My favorite was when he pretended to open a high brow restaurant, and served all the ####### food, with fancy actors.

The food critics loved. served a 4 dollar bottle of wine, passed it off as 200 dollar a bottle wine . The critics loved it.

Timeline

I loved his BS show.Good libertarian My favorite was when he pretended to open a high brow restaurant, and served all the ####### food, with fancy actors.

The food critics loved. served a 4 dollar bottle of wine, passed it off as 200 dollar a bottle wine . The critics loved it.

The water show was excellent.. My personal fave was the recycling episode - they got that guy to take something like 11 different colored garbage cans and he never complained... and standing outside stores getting people to pay a random person with a clipboard for the carbon offsets for coffee cups from Starbucks and the like.

A close second was the show on GM and an honorable mention to the magic magnets in the mall... My wife was going through this series shortly after she moved here but I lost her on the Vatican episode.. I had removed the Bible show figuring that would push her over the edge but neglected to remove the show on the Catholics.

There were only two topics they would not cover.. The first was Scientology - Showtime put a stop to it for fear of lawsuits and the other was Islam because they feared for their safety.

The water show was excellent.. My personal fave was the recycling episode - they got that guy to take something like 11 different colored garbage cans and he never complained... and standing outside stores getting people to pay a random person with a clipboard for the carbon offsets for coffee cups from Starbucks and the like.

A close second was the show on GM and an honorable mention to the magic magnets in the mall... My wife was going through this series shortly after she moved here but I lost her on the Vatican episode.. I had removed the Bible show figuring that would push her over the edge but neglected to remove the show on the Catholics.

There were only two topics they would not cover.. The first was Scientology - Showtime put a stop to it for fear of lawsuits and the other was Islam because they feared for their safety.

Figures they would not touch Islam.Seems to be a theme in this country.

I remember them tearing the Mormons and boy scouts a new onealso

My personal fave was the recycling episode - they got that guy to take something like 11 different colored garbage cans and he never complained.

I was thinking about that episode the other day, actually. Thing is, people act a lot differently when there's a camera on them. If there'd been no one recording their actions I doubt it would've turned out the same way. Even avid recyclers occasionally just say "f*** it".

Met in person for the first time: April 23, 2011 in Docklands, London, UK
Engaged: October 29th, 2012 at the John Hancock Building in Chicago, US

Filed K-1 visa application: April 4, 2013
Received text/email notification: April 12, 2013
Received NOA1 in mail: April 17, 2013
Received NOA2 text/email: August 6th, 2013 (at 9:45pm!)

NVC received packet: August 30th, 2013

Beneficiary rcvd "Packet 3" instructions: September 13, 2013

Embassy rcvd completed "Packet 3": September 24, 2013

Police certificate rcvd: September 27, 2013

Medical Appointment: October 2, 2013

Medical Received at Embassy: October 17, 2013 (delay due to request for further info)

Embassy appointment/Visa Approved!!!: November 21st, 2013

VISA RECEIVED!!!: November 28th, 2013

Beneficiary Arrived!!!: December 5th, 2013

Married December 22nd, 2013

Filing to POE: 8 months, 1 day

Filed AoS application: April 5th, 2014

Received NOA1 in mail: April 11th, 2014 (no text/email)

Received NOA2 in mail: September 2nd, 2014 (still no text/email)

Separated: September 2015

Timeline

I was thinking about that episode the other day, actually. Thing is, people act a lot differently when there's a camera on them. If there'd been no one recording their actions I doubt it would've turned out the same way. Even avid recyclers occasionally just say "f*** it".

Good point I think you are right.. If we want to pull that scam we need to make sure to have a cameraman to add to the legitimacy. Though on the second video with the garbage cans if you listen they say it was a hidden camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wS1dv3iat8

Fast forward to 3:55 for the guy given every color of garbage cans..

Edited by OnMyWayID

Good point I think you are right.. If we want to pull that scam we need to make sure to have a cameraman to add to the legitimacy. Though on the second video with the garbage cans if you listen they say it was a hidden camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wS1dv3iat8

Fast forward to 3:55 for the guy given every color of garbage cans..

I loved the exposing the organic food industry BS episode.

I miss that show

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Huh? What?

This 'poll' was automated, done by phone-robot thingie, without verification? All 'they' pegged on was voting record telephone number on a Republican list?

Hmmmmm. I'll posit that they called during the day, and Moms gave over the phone to a four year old, almost each time.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Huh? What?

This 'poll' was automated, done by phone-robot thingie, without verification? All 'they' pegged on was voting record telephone number on a Republican list?

Hmmmmm. I'll posit that they called during the day, and Moms gave over the phone to a four year old, almost each time.

good.gif

Didn't think of that possibility.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

good.gif

Didn't think of that possibility.

Don't spoil BD 's fun..He got a chance to call Repubs stupid..Might be the highlight of his day. Angry people are often just sad people that need some attention.