Zollo80

which hospital is approved for the medical exam in karachi pakistan

17 posts in this topic

• 1 year later...

I went to Hill Park Naeem ul haq for my medical on 14th May, 2017. They charged me Rs. 23,000/=  . After my test next day one of the lab assistance called me in the absence of the doctor and before even they test my samples. He said something is wrong with my Urine sample. So i went there and lab assistance told me there are white particles in the urine sample and it is gonorrhea STD, That will prevent you to get visa approve and asked me for extra money to clear the test. They did not even test my sample and asking for more money to clear the test otherwise doctor will not approve your report and you have to go through the procedure again. I never had any intercourse in my life or go near anything close to that and never have any symptoms of it. I saw other people outside and when I asked them they said lab assistance called them and also told them the same story to get more money from them. I don't know when our system will change. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.