lostinblue

Iowa husband shoots, kills escaped inmate who held him, wife hostage

355 posts in this topic

The power went out at our house for 8 hours last night due to a severe thunder storm.

We don't have guns in the home, so we locked ourselves in the bathroom and waited for the inevitable looting of our home.

Cowering on the bathroom floor is where you end up when the lights go out and you're not armed. Good move!

Only comparison anti gun nuts make are valid... oops you are not against the guns nor u anti gun.

Correct, I'm not. At least you understand that much.

Yep those number are from god etched in the stone.

Do you have anything to back up the sarcasm or are you just not believing the numbers because you don't want to?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Do you think just coz you stuck your finger in an electrical socket, it should be made mandatory for every house to report how many sockets they have or should there be limit on how many sockets any house can have?

I think that since they are a necessity to daily life, thought should be put into making them safe for the most vulnerable people.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I think that since they are a necessity to daily life, thought should be put into making them safe for the most vulnerable people.

Making them safe is a completely different thing.

Correct, I'm not. At least you understand that much.

Do you have anything to back up the sarcasm or are you just not believing the numbers because you don't want to?

Do I have to believe the number coz u quoted?

Do I have to believe the number coz u quoted?

I didn't make the number up. If you dispute it, you should have a reason why with some numbers as well, no? I mean, it only makes sense.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Making them safe is a completely different thing.

I'd be open to thoughts of locking gun operation down to the purchaser. But I don't consider guns a necessity of modern life so I'd rather just get rid of them. But you know, compromise and all.

I'd be open to thoughts of locking gun operation down to the purchaser. But I don't consider guns a necessity of modern life so I'd rather just get rid of them. But you know, compromise and all.

That's because you are an irresponsible non gun owner.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Lot of gun companies have tried various saftey device for the gun like finger print reader, rfid chips etc.

That is completely different than what dems did, I did not think I ever heard dems or president talk about making them safer instead all they talked was banning the weapons for or other reason and to have a database of the weapon.

From their action it seemed that was the only cause, personally for me it was ironic that they did not want people to own weapon but they have armed guards for their security.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I say ban bullets.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

A full 30 percent of gun owners keep their weapons at the ready in an unlocked, loaded state.

Goes to show that just because some people CAN have guns, doesn't mean they should.

it's 12% don't make things up

i don't consider the westboro baptist church or free speech necessary..lets ditch them

Filed: Timeline

Gun used in Sandy hook was also in home.

No, it was not in the home. It was removed from the home and taken to the school where it was used to murder 20 children and 6 school staffers.

Higher voltage and more meds is the answer.

Yes. And you'd want to remove the cover from the sockets and certainly ban child safe medication containers.