mota bhai

Whites THREE TIMES MORE LIKELY than blacks to use dial-up at home

6 members have voted

1. 1. What does this prove?

• In the digital age, whites are the victims and blacks are the oppressors.
    • It proves nothing, you moron.

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Guns.

The cops told him to dump water on them from his third story window, but he can't figure out how to get the grates off the windows. 100 years ago, they would just dump their chamber pots on the noisy alley dwellers.

I was stuck with dial-up and then DSL for a long time. Finally, the cable company had a moment of clarity, allowing me to join the modern age.

And that's when VJ went to hell! laughing.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

do you consider dumpster diving stealing?

Depends if there's a local ordinance. In a lot of states, the municipality gets reimbursed through a grant for half of the (recycled)tons collected-residential and commercial. So a muni could end up losing valuable funding. Also in some residential contracts the hauler and the municipality split the proceeds from the sale of recycled materials.

Depends if there's a local ordinance. In a lot of states, the municipality gets reimbursed through a grant for half of the (recycled)tons collected-residential and commercial. So a muni could end up losing valuable funding. Also in some residential contracts the hauler and the municipality split the proceeds from the sale of recycled materials.

i meant like, personally, do you feel it's theft - not necessarily the law. there are plenty of laws that i don't consider in line with my moral sense. i'm a hippy in that if someone needs my trash, they can have it. i live within the "city" limits so while i get my recycling and trash picked up - i pay for that service.

Edited by val erie

Filed: Timeline

i meant like, personally, do you feel it's theft - not necessarily the law. there are plenty of laws that i don't consider in line with my moral sense. i'm a hippy in that if someone needs my trash, they can have it. i live within the "city" limits so while i get my recycling and trash picked up - i pay for that service.

I pay for my bandwidth. The fact that I screwed up and forgot to lock it up doesn't change the fact that its mine.

I pay for my bandwidth. The fact that I screwed up and forgot to lock it up doesn't change the fact that its mine.

so say you find out your neighbor has been riding your width, do you want to press charges?

Those that can pay should pay, the rest should go to the library, when it's open.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

if you beam it into my home, then it's mine

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

so say you find out your neighbor has been riding your width, do you want to press charges?

as some isp's are instituting a maximum download use nowadays, yes, it's plausible and reasonable.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

as some isp's are instituting a maximum download use nowadays, yes, it's plausible and reasonable.

if my isp had a maximum download i'd lock it up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

if my isp had a maximum download i'd lock it up.

and if one isn't technically adept, then what?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

and if one isn't technically adept, then what?

consult your isp's customer service department?

Victim blaming? Wow. I guess if you mess up your router settings, you "asked for it."

yes. take your lumps like a tekkie.