lovelady

HAS ANYONE BEEN successful AT HAVING THEIR FRAUD SPOUSE DEPORTED IF SO HOW? MY HUSBAND IS A HUGE FRAUDSTER

80 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

I didn't know that foreigners fresh off the boat can join the US army.... I guess Americans aren't stupid enough to join and be sent to Iraq or Afganistan or wherever to fight for God knows what, so they will take anybody these days?

So my brother in the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group is stupid? It's his job and MCESG's job to keep our Embassies, our State Department staff, our citizens and our embassy visitors safe from harm. He also served 2 tours in Afghanistan, so he must be an idiot, right? Leave our military and vets out of this train wreck thread. Have some f*cking respect.

OP - don't let bitterness swallow you up. File for divorce and report all the evidence you can gather to the police and USCIS. Then take a few deep breaths and move on. Life goes on. You have your kids to focus on. Wishing you the best.

Edited by Sarah and Adnan

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Slovenia
Timeline

Why in the world would you give him easy access to a 10 year green card? Removing the conditional green card (CR) and after approval you get IR (10 year). he will apply. But since he is in military unless you get your ducks in a row and start getting evidence and mailing and listening to people here he will become a citizen before you can blink.

I might be wrong but doesn't a person, applying for citizenship through military have to be a lawful permanent resident at the time of adjudication of naturalization application? If he doesn't successfully remove conditions (and with lack of proof of bona fide marriage he won't be able to do that) his status will expire and he won't be able to get citizenship, military or not.

OP, get a divorce and do NOT help him remove conditions.

My Immigration Journey:

K1: June 2010 - December 2010

AOS: April 2011 - June 2011

ROC: April 2013 - August 2013

Naturalization: March 2014 - August 2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband never entered this marriage in good faith. We have no joint accounts no joint lease. Before joining the army he cancelled the lease and took a title loan out for the car hes now in the army whos helping him with the legal services. What do I do he has committed fraud I have his friends that told me he was into money laundering and buying things with stolen credit cards what do I do???????? Do I remove the conditions now does it even matter because the army will help him with citizenship. Hes in basic training right now please help

Break all ties with him and wish him a blessed life and get far far far away from him ! Re build your life and find someone who will truly love you for who you are ! You were a victim of fraud move on a repair your life . Do not allow the choice you made drag you down any more . They are not mistakes in life they are choices we all make . I just pray for you to come out of this OK . God Bless and Gods Speed with your life .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Remove the conditions of his green card and report him to all agencies possible. Do what's best for you and cover your tail. Remove yourself out of the picture as best as you can so when he's exposed you don't go down with him. It's people like him that makes this whole immigration process harder for the innocent people who have good intentions. The bad part about it all is the fact that the criminals always have an easier time with the filing process...

Filed: Country: Ukraine
Timeline

As others have said, just report what you know to the authorities and then move on. Let the authorities deal with it from there. Do not invest mental energy worrying about what happens to him after that.

He is behind you. Turn around to look forward, and move on with your life.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just want to say in my opinion this "video" you referring to was made by you and your husband. Terrible that he would show it tohis friends. My question is how long did you know him before marriage? The thing that upset me is that me and my son sit home alone without my husband of almost three yrs (8 yrs together) that should be here. While they let the people in that do BS like this. This is an example of why it is taking soooo damn long for our spouses to be able to come to the US. Get to know your significant others more before claiming "love" and "marriage".

fd3u1e2o6t.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Cyprus
Timeline

Remove the conditions of his green card and report him to all agencies possible. Do what's best for you and cover your tail. Remove yourself out of the picture as best as you can so when he's exposed you don't go down with him. It's people like him that makes this whole immigration process harder for the innocent people who have good intentions. The bad part about it all is the fact that the criminals always have an easier time with the filing process...

Only he can remove conditions and she should not help him to remove conditions. Why on earth do you advice her to do so ?

Edited by Ebunoluwa
Spoiler

I-129F Sent : 3-31-2014, NOA2: 4-6-2014

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Consulate Received : July 30,2014 Transfer to right embassy complete.

Interview Date : Oct 22, 2014

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Oct 23 email notification visa approved.
Visa Received : Nov. 3 , 2014 VISA IN HAND.

US Entry : Nov. 21, 2014

Marriage : Dec 27, 2014

AOS send : May 12, 2015, received May 14, 2015 USPS priority

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

UPDATE: July 5, 2015 updated on all 3 cases, RFE received June 30, 2015.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

Emails : Aug 24, 2015, EAD approved, EAD card ordered.

I-797 EAD/AP approval notice received : Aug 27, 2015

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS April 21, 2016, case not assigned yet.
Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.
AOS Interview letter received Aug 12, 2016

AOS Interview September 21, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Second Biometrics completed Aug 17, 2016

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

EAD/AP (renewal) approval Aug 22, 2016, NOA2 received Aug 25, 2016

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.
July 21, 2017 HOME VISIT.  Went well. Topic thread in AOS forum.
Waiting to skip ROC and get 10 yr GC due to over 2 year while pending AOS
AOS APPROVED Oct. 4, 2017 * Green card in hand Oct 13, 2017 !!!!!

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Timeline

First I apologize that you are in this situation. If you have a video of the abuse, a computer he stole in your possession among other email evidence as stated by others collect all this legitimate information. If your spouse enlisted reporting being married then yes he is entitled to BAH/BAQ only after he applies and birth certificates and marriage certificates are verified by the personnel services battalion. If he does not claim BAH/BAQ it is not automatic he has to provide civil documents. A Commander can only force him to take care of her and any children born to him and perhaps step-children if court ordered.

There are resources available to you as his wife, go speak to a chaplain they are obligated to do something. If his actions are criminal the Chaplain will call CID (criminal investigation division). You can hand over all your evidence to them and CID will contact the Commander. Last resort do a Congressional that pretty much forces the Commander to reply to the Congressman on the issue. It gives the situation visibility up the chain of command plus all responds to the Congressmen have to be complete within 14 days. If your intent is to stop his criminal activities then yes pursue this otherwise I would never recommend revenge it will not address the pain you feel. If it is not addressed, he will offend again in the military they always do and their past catches up to them, this is 22 years of military experience speaking. I have seen so many cases at some point they will need a clearance and the truth comes to light.

Good luck,

good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

Spoiler

NVC Received : some dinkelsberry yehoo in the house of clingons send our petition to the wrong consulate.

Interview Result : AP , requesting another PC (not expired) and certified divorce decree (was submitted)Stokes interview via phone for petitioner 4 hrs after interview.

Email &text : May 18, 2015, check cashed May 19,2015, return receipt May 21, 2015 stamped USCIS Lockbox, NOA1 (3x) May 22,2015

Biometrics : June 1, 2015 letter received for appointment June 8, 2015, successful walk-in June 1, 2015

RFE : June 12, 2015 for income not meeting guideline. Income does ( ! ) exceed guideline.

RFE response : June 26, 2015 returned with a boat load full of financial evidence.

Service request : Aug 12, 2015, letter received that it will be processed within 90 days from receipt of RFE.

UPDATE: Aug 24, 2015, EAD card being produced/ordered. ( 102 days from AOS receipt day and 55 days from RFE response received.) Thank you Jesus !

EAD/AP combo card mailed : Aug 27, 2015, EAD/AP combo card received: Aug 31, 2015

Renewal application send for EAD/AP : May 31,2016 (AOS pending over 1 year). Received June 2, 2016,Notice date June7, 2016, emails,texts, NOA1 hard copy

Service request for pending AOS June 14, 2016, tier 2 said performing background checks.
Expedite request for EAD/AP Aug 3, 2016, Aug10 notification >request was received, assigned, completed. RFE letter requesting evidence for expedite, docs faxed Aug18

*Service request for I-485 Aug 3, 2016, Aug11 notification> request was assigned. Service request Dec 2, 2016.

Second Biometrics appointment letters received for EAD and AOS on Aug 15, 2016 for Aug 17 ( 2 day notice).

Third Biometrics appointment letter received Aug 19, 2016 for Sept. 1, 2016. WTH ?!

Renewal EAD in production notification text and online, expedite successful 4 days after RFE request response was faxed, Aug25mailed,Aug29received.

Sept. 21 Interview, 2 hour interview, we were separated and asked about 50 questions each for an hour each. IO was firm but professional, some smiles.
Several service requests made, contacted Senator and Ombudsman. Background checks still pending.

First K1 denied after 16 month of AP. Refiled. We are a couple since 2009. Not a sprint but a matter of endurance.

Timeline

There is something call the Solider and sea man act that protect our Military Personnel from civil Legal Action .

1) Collect all illegal evidence of his doing that you have .

2) Get in Contact with the Public relation Officer in the Pentagon . That is if he is overseas .

3) If he is in the Main Land Contact his CO ( Commander Officer )

Don’t call as a person looking for Revenge or broken heart you must calmly request a Meeting . If #3 is the case . As an ex- partner that decided to leave him after finding out his Scam and Crimes .

Bring all Documentation . Remmeber in a Court of Law all it counts are documents no the he say , she say and even like that be ready as a every decent lawyer will say " Paper can hold anything you put on it " Can you prove that the paper is saying the truth? .

If #2 is the case they should be able to guide you on how to proceed .

Out Come

He will be Judge by a Court Martial for miss conduct , He may be dishonorable Discharge . Min article 15 drop of pay and rank . The Military machine will inform ICE , FBI or any other Law enforcement agency needed to deal w. Solider breaking civilian LAW. And as a result they may start deportation process .

That is you only route as he won’t even be force to accept your divorce unless he waive his rights and the protection of that act . something he doesn’t have to do and will be advice no to do it by his Military attorney .

( NON Civilian Local or Federal can put a finger on him before the Military finish first ) Dont waste your time all the agencies know this )

Good Luck .

Reason For knowing serve in US ARMY 9 Years 101 Airborne

F.

OP.....Listen to the military members here. This is correct. You must go through the military system, he belongs to their world now.

Focus on the crime and forget about the deportation, let those chips fall where they may, that is not your business what they will

do with him. Just take your evidence to the MP and Commander. Then forget about the outcome and move on.

Spoiler

Timeline

you seem to me you are full of s*&^ to be honest, it seems like you had no problems with his "illegal" activities while things were good between the two of you but now that hes found another solution to his legal matters you basically want revenge. and yes you probably knew all along about the laptop and other things bought with stolen cc. you know i hate people like you, my wife tends to use this kind of logic with me, if i dont do as she wants or put up with her bs she uses the oh i will divorce you and stuff knowing damn well i need her, its like a power trip. if hes in the army then he will get his citizenship with or without you, get ur divorce and move on.

Off the wall projecting and your own personal baggage are not at all helpful here. How in the heck do you gather from the post that

she knew of the illegal activities ? Been in her house the whole time ? Can't believe this post got 4 likes.

Stupid aSSumptions and speculation.

Edited by Ebunoluwa
Spoiler

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

You were responsible for him getting his green card that does not mean you can take it away. He is here now the best you can do is divorce him and move on with your life. Not everybody that comes to the US are saints. You were the one who bought him here.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

3 things to advise. Gather all the evidence. Report to the respective team. Move on.

One more thing, if you plan to marry again, make sure "he is entering the marriage with good faith". You of all people should feel if he is sincere or whatever. Good luck.

TRUE VERY TRUE Edited by Nigerian Queen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.