sirius

Waiting for NOA2 since Feb,2013

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ya we filed for k3 along with i130. but theres a twist in my story that my husband had interview in atlanta and we are still waiting and waiting. we filed for k3 bcause we were in hurry to be together but we didnt know that the process would be delayed because of that. now im crying everyday.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Yeah i am also feeling the same rght now and i dod k-3 petition bec my wife and me wants tobe gether soon. I thnk this is our big mistake we did dear. lets hope for the best god is great

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Your husband ever contacted u r senator ???? I mailed my senator and thy respond me . :) thy send me a form to fill n after tht thy will inquire about my file ... I thnk u should try it it works

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I've been waiting for noa2 since September , we call uscis every week n had an info pass too all they say is that you have to wait we even asked of there was any problem they just say us to wait .. I'm tired of waiting :(

I've been waiting for noa2 since September , we call uscis every week n had an info pass too all they say is that you have to wait we even asked of there was any problem they just say us to wait .. I'm tired of waiting sad.png

WHOA thats a vey very long time! you should get in touch with your senator or someone.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center : NBC

Consulate : South Africa

Marriage : 2012-09-05

I-130 Sent : 2013-02-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-02-16

Case Transfer to NYC Field Office : 2013-03-22

I-130 NOA2: 2013-10-21 (email)

NVC Received Case: 2013-10-23

NVC Case # Assigned: 2013-11-04

AOS & IV Bills Invoiced: 2013-11-07

AOS & IV Bills Appear PAID: 2013-11-13

DS-260 Submitted: 2013-11-18

Request for AOS & IV cover sheets to be emailed to me: 2013-11-29

Received NVC Email of Bar-Coded Cover Sheet: 2013-12-2

AOS & IV Package Sent: 2013-12-9

Received Checklist (false?): 2013-12-10

DS-260 Reviewed / Approved: 2013-12-10

AOS & IV Package Received: 2013-12-12

IV Package Reviewed / Approved: 2014-1-07

AOS Package Reviewed BUT checklist: 2014-1-07

Received AOS checklist: 2014-1-08

Respond to AOS checklist: 2014-1-14

Checklist Response Received by NVC: 2014-1-17

Checklist Response in System: 2014-1-23

Case Complete: 2014-2-11

Interview Date Scheduled: 2014-2-28

Received P4 Email: 2014-3-1

Interview: 2014-4-8

Case File "In Transit": 2014-3-5

Consulate Recieved Case File: 2014-3-10

Medical Appointment: 2014-3-24

Visa Approved: 2014-4-8

Visa in Hand: 2014-4-10

Removal of Conditions: Filed in March 2016.

NOA1 : 2016-04-18

Biometrics: 2016-06-06

Approval: 04/21/17

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Hi, my spouse & I married over seas in January. She returned home to NY & filed I130 in late January, received email of USCIS Acceptance Confirmation on February 1. Got the letter I-797 (NOA1) a few days later. Since then we've just been waiting. I live in Canada & my spouse is in New York. We called USCIS on a telephone conference call and spoke to tier2 agent last month and he kept saying "It takes 5-8 months", when I asked if there's any problems with the application he said "no, just wait 5-8months". Looking at VJ, most people seem to get NOA2 in 3-4 months. Is everyone having this problem recently or is it just us? I think our center is Vermont (though Im not sure).

Not trying to dishearten you but we filed and received our NOA1 in August 2012, but received our NOA2 on May 3rd 2013. It's ridiculous how long this is taking.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

iTS oBVIOUSE THAT THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN THERE FOR AGES,VERY SIMPLE THING WE ASKING OF USCIS TO DO SO WE CAN BE WITH OUR LOVE ONE..WE RECIEVED NOA1 LATE DECEMBER 2012 WE ARE YET TO RECIEVED NOA2,STILL WAITING FOR APPROVAL...LETS KEEP RESILENCE GOING WE WILL SURELY GET THERE...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ya we filed for k3 along with i130. but theres a twist in my story that my husband had interview in atlanta and we are still waiting and waiting. we filed for k3 bcause we were in hurry to be together but we didnt know that the process would be delayed because of that. now im crying everyday.

Your process was not delayed because of a K3

oldlady.gif

Timeline

How can you say that kdh ??? Because if you go through with the Vj approval list majority people got their NOA-2 for i-130 n for k-3 on the same day .

Because they are not processed at the same centers any more and the I-130 is delayed by ATL.

Period.

oldlady.gif

Timeline

Hey my both files r processing at the same service center (mine is NBC) . Also our number starts with MSC thats y thy r at NBC .

Neat.

Everyone's file since August 15th starts with MSC.

And 99% of them are not an NBC.

And we also aren't talking about your file.

I was talking to ps & jo

oldlady.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.