Gary and Alla

IRS pays $70 Million in Bonuses

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

http://news.yahoo.com/senator-irs-pay-70m-employee-081309135.html

Like 47% of Americans, under our current system I pay no income tax. I WOULD pay tax if we had the FAIR TAX, which I support. But I thought I would just put this out there for those of you that pay for it with the money you earn and think we should keep our current system which allows me to live tax free and allows the IRS to discriminate based on political beliefs.

Have a nice day! I will.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Like 47% of Americans, under our current system I pay no income tax. I WOULD pay tax if we had the FAIR TAX, which I support. But I thought I would just put this out there for those of you that pay for it with the money you earn and think we should keep our current system which allows me to live tax free and allows the IRS to discriminate based on political beliefs.

Have a nice day! I will.

When you drive by a funeral procession, do you yell out the window "Haha, you're dead and I'm still alive!!?"

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There are some ... wink.png

Westboro Baptist Church...

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Have a nice day! I will.

Darn you Gary. You are going to make the Libtards heads explode. You are a bad bad boy :)

P.S. i quit my job after one week with the gumbernment. I was less bored sitting around the house. I am working on an angle for SSI Disability. If I can get that I am set. They are handing that out like candy now. I am goona get mine to.

what do you think is going to happen with the 53% like us, start joining the 47%..If you can't beat them join them. would the last person not on the government teat in America please turn off the lights when you go.

This is cool. Here we have the next teatard working up a meltdown. laughing.gif

I hope it has a more satisfying ending than the last one. What a letdown.

Timeline

When you drive by a funeral procession, do you yell out the window "Haha, you're dead and I'm still alive!!?"

No. Why would you say that? I do not support the current system. If you follow my line of thought (where did you get lost Karee? Go back and read again) the correct phrase I would yell would be... "You are dead and I wish I were dead also!" But that would not draw +1s from idiots.

Do you favor a tax system that taxes everyone? Do you favor a system that eliminates the possibility of Republicans using the tax code to de-fund Democrat/Liberal organizations? I do.

As a Liberal, it scares me to see what the Republicans could do to us when we have a Republican President. Someone like Bush could use the IRS to suppress funding for the opposition. You want that? What if the RWNJs elect another Bush and he uses the IRS to deny tax-exempt status to Liberal organizations!!!!!!! I am not OK with that!

It is not even a matter of IF someone actually did that...who cares? The problem is they CAN.

As I stated, I favor the FAIR TAX which would require ALL people to pay tax, including me. I would be glad to pay tax along with everyone else but the current system supported by Obama, does not provide for that. I run out of tax obligation long before I run out of income deductions and tax credits. The two education credits our family qualifies for, alone, would eliminate virtually all of our tax obligation. The mortgage interest deduction eliminates the rest. In fact, the last three years I have not even bothered with itemized deductions. Why? The standard deduction gets my liability down low enough to be eliminated by the education credits. I do not even get the full education credit e are entitled to because it is -0-'d out by the elimination of tax liability. (AKA "if the result is less than -0-, enter -0-") Voila! No tax and simpler forms to fill out. If I started making more money, the first few thousand would still be eliminated by the education credit and I can just go back to itemization and make thousands more per year and STILL pay no tax. But... why would I want to "make more money", just to pay for things I get for free now?

Shall we discard the mortgage interest deduction? I say YES. Shall we eliminate education credits? YES, how about itemized deductions? Medical deductions? YES! Eliminate them all and let everyone pay tax. HOW? Eliminate income tax altogether. No income tax, no income tax "deductions" or "credits".

I am not some anomoly. 47% of Americans pay no income tax. Of the 53% remianing the bottom tier pay very small amounts of tax.That means half of the people have to pay for everything. That is not right and not fair.

Of course, one could say, "Well Gary, just send them a check" But how does that fix the system that allows me to avoid tax? IF the goal is to "make Gary pay tax" that is not only stupid, there is no concept of what the problem is.

If the goal is to write one-liners insulting Gary, that does not even make it up to the level of "stupid".

If the goal is to get politics out of the government revenue stream, the income we need to function, and favor everyone paying tax, the the FAIR TAX is the answer.

A TRUE flat tax could also work, but so far none of those have been proposed.

Gary And Alla

No. Why would you say that? I do not support the current system. If you follow my line of thought (where did you get lost Karee? Go back and read again) the correct phrase I would yell would be... "You are dead and I wish I were dead also!" But that would not draw +1s from idiots.

Do you favor a tax system that taxes everyone? Do you favor a system that eliminates the possibility of Republicans using the tax code to de-fund Democrat/Liberal organizations? I do.

As a Liberal, it scares me to see what the Republicans could do to us when we have a Republican President. Someone like Bush could use the IRS to suppress funding for the opposition. You want that? What if the RWNJs elect another Bush and he uses the IRS to deny tax-exempt status to Liberal organizations!!!!!!! I am not OK with that!

It is not even a matter of IF someone actually did that...who cares? The problem is they CAN.

As I stated, I favor the FAIR TAX which would require ALL people to pay tax, including me. I would be glad to pay tax along with everyone else but the current system supported by Obama, does not provide for that. I run out of tax obligation long before I run out of income deductions and tax credits. The two education credits our family qualifies for, alone, would eliminate virtually all of our tax obligation. The mortgage interest deduction eliminates the rest. In fact, the last three years I have not even bothered with itemized deductions. Why? The standard deduction gets my liability down low enough to be eliminated by the education credits. I do not even get the full education credit e are entitled to because it is -0-'d out by the elimination of tax liability. (AKA "if the result is less than -0-, enter -0-") Voila! No tax and simpler forms to fill out. If I started making more money, the first few thousand would still be eliminated by the education credit and I can just go back to itemization and make thousands more per year and STILL pay no tax. But... why would I want to "make more money", just to pay for things I get for free now?

Shall we discard the mortgage interest deduction? I say YES. Shall we eliminate education credits? YES, how about itemized deductions? Medical deductions? YES! Eliminate them all and let everyone pay tax. HOW? Eliminate income tax altogether. No income tax, no income tax "deductions" or "credits".

I am not some anomoly. 47% of Americans pay no income tax. Of the 53% remianing the bottom tier pay very small amounts of tax.That means half of the people have to pay for everything. That is not right and not fair.

Of course, one could say, "Well Gary, just send them a check" But how does that fix the system that allows me to avoid tax? IF the goal is to "make Gary pay tax" that is not only stupid, there is no concept of what the problem is.

If the goal is to write one-liners insulting Gary, that does not even make it up to the level of "stupid".

If the goal is to get politics out of the government revenue stream, the income we need to function, and favor everyone paying tax, the the FAIR TAX is the answer.

Or you could have just said "you can't comphrened" that is the In thing right now .

Timeline

Darn you Gary. You are going to make the Libtards heads explode. You are a bad bad boy smile.png

P.S. i quit my job after one week with the gumbernment. I was less bored sitting around the house. I am working on an angle for SSI Disability. If I can get that I am set. They are handing that out like candy now. I am goona get mine to.

what do you think is going to happen with the 53% like us, start joining the 47%..If you can't beat them join them. would the last person not on the government teat in America please turn off the lights when you go.

You know what will happen and it is exactly what the communists want.

EVERYONE will be dependent on the government. Walmart is out of control and the government needs to take it over to protect workers, we can re-name the store "GUM" (pronounced "goom") In fact, we will just make ALL department stores named "GUM". If you do not know what that is...please go back to the gaming forum,

Funny how when you go along with that they WANT, they get mad. laughing.gif

And just like in the good 'ol days...everyone will have a job, everyone will have a home, everyone will have food and good education (really good education, actually) We will have freedom of speech except not to say something that can be harmful to society. We will have privacy except in cases where we might be thinking or planning something bad. We can even retire at age 50 to make room for younger people and get our pension. How wonderful!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I don't have a problem with your message. It's the "Have a nice day! I will." part of your message. When you post something like that, it kinda takes away from the point you were trying to make.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Or you could have just said "you can't comphrened" that is the In thing right now .

Oh sorry. Yeah, I certainly want to do whatever is the "thing" right now. That's what I usually do, just go along and collect +1s for being like everyone else.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I don't have a problem with your message. It's the "Have a nice day! I will." part of your message. When you post something like that, it kinda takes away from the point you were trying to make.

Sorry.

I am having a great day. I hope an environmentalist runs over your roses with his bicycle. tongue.png

Gary And Alla