JohnE

Is DS-260 submitted via email or electronic for Mexico?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Good morning,

I searched VisaJourney but did not find a specific answer to my question. Our papers are in Ciudad Juarez but have not received the invitation letter yet. We have NVC case number, invoice and beneficiary ID numbers and are going online to complete the forms. We are getting conflicting information about the DS-260. We read you either have to submit the form electronic or print and email or even mail the form. Does anyone know the correct way? I know we will print the confirmation page and take to Ciudad Juarez. Thanks to Jay Kay for the links to everything to do for Mexico but just not sure about this DS-260.

thanks and God Bless

DS-260 is an online form. You don't have any choice but to submit it online.

DS-230 is the pdf version you can print and mail.

Do you want me to move your topic to the mexico forum to see if you get an answer there?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

You fill it out and submit it online. Save the confirmation page. You will need it. Nothing is emailed to CDJ.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Dumb question. But when Juarez gets the info. We don't mail anything to them thru regular mail right ? As long as the ds 260 and 156 156 k are filled out correct. I'm asumming that the mail service is bad in Mexico. Everything is online and The 2 year old that is listed needs same forms right. Do they need need to complete the ASC process ?

Timeline

Dumb question. But when Juarez gets the info. We don't mail anything to them thru regular mail right ? As long as the ds 260 and 156 156 k are filled out correct. I'm asumming that the mail service is bad in Mexico. Everything is online and The 2 year old that is listed needs same forms right. Do they need need to complete the ASC process ?

You do not snail mail or email them anything. You bring everything with you to the interview. This is what you will need for the ASC appointment, medical and interview> http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/406837-finally-i-got-an-appointment-at-ciudad-juarez-mx/?p=5896988

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.