sumdesi

VSC Processing Time - back to 5 months!!

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, saw that too....#######.

Shows how reliable that tool is.

attachicon.gifuscis #######.jpg

Notice how if you tilt your head to the right and look at it sideways it looks like USCIS is giving us the finger... huh.png

LOL rofl.gif Thanks for that chuckle !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

its crazy how how it works i got my noa1 hard copy on 20th march i see a few ppl on here have been approved from vermont who submitted n mid april and i even have a immigration lawyer to them its all paper and work they dont understand its our lives

I don't see how it can be reliable if the other is saying 64 months. I'm guessing that someone is tinkering with the data and it'll be accurate later on.

I'm willing to bet that they put the decimal in the wrong spot and they intended the national average to read "6.4 months"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

I saw this today too!!! My Fiance' is coming from Iraq and we filed in Jan . We are really hoping to hear something next week as our 5 month mark with be the 25th!!!! If we get good news we can both breathe.dancin5hr.gif Good luck !!! I hope you also get good news soon!!! Igoofy.gif

Is anyone else out there at the VSC coming from Iraq?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Cute!!!!rofl.gif I feel like they are giving us the finger every day!!!! I don't think they understand .....like someone else said this is our lives. They make rules and we can't plan for anything because we don't know anything. protest6wz.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Notice how if you tilt your head to the right and look at it sideways it looks like USCIS is giving us the finger... huh.png

whoaaa didn't notice that! lol

At least with it at 5 months, we can complain. My congressman contact them last week and sent back reply that they were processing Oct 15 so I was still within normal times. VSC has approved 1 filer from Nov , and that appears to be for the whole week. They are not going to do anything since they transfer files, because it looks like they are within national goal of 5 months on paper. They still have Nov, early Dec files and late Jan files that are just sitting there. Next week (25th) I will be at 5 months and will now at least get to send in a service request. The backlog continues. VSC is an a bunch of Morons!

hope it comes soon man! I'll be antzie if my petition also goes that long without a single word ClockWatch2.gif

I'm willing to bet that they put the decimal in the wrong spot and they intended the national average to read "6.4 months"

yea that's probably what it is.. but if both CSC and VSC are "supposedly" churning petitions out in 5 months, that average doesn't make sense.. they're probably taking into account TSC as well.

I saw this today too!!! My Fiance' is coming from Iraq and we filed in Jan . We are really hoping to hear something next week as our 5 month mark with be the 25th!!!! If we get good news we can both breathe.dancin5hr.gif Good luck !!! I hope you also get good news soon!!! Igoofy.gif

Is anyone else out there at the VSC coming from Iraq?

thanks and i'm sure you will hear good news soon! the wait is almost over biggrin.png

its crazy how how it works i got my noa1 hard copy on 20th march i see a few ppl on here have been approved from vermont who submitted n mid april and i even have a immigration lawyer to them its all paper and work they dont understand its our lives

well I think those mid-april petitions are most likely the ones that were expedited through the expedite system.. otherwise it would be completely unfair to work THAT far ahead when people from Nov and Dec are still waiting..

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;405/st/20131024/e/NOA2/dt/-1/k/abfd/event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

It'd be nice if we could see easily on Igor's list which ones are TSC and no longer at VSC. I realize they don't want to change the center because it messes up the data, but there should be a note there. I'd like to see what VSC is doing since ours is still there.

1/31/13 - 129F Sent
2/7/13 - NOA1
** transferred with 2nd group from VSC to TSC in late June
7/9/13 - NOA2 (5 months)
8/16/13 - Shipped from TSC
9/11/13 - Packet 3
9/19/13 - Forms sent in.
9/24/13 - Medical Done
9/27/13 - CEAC Status Update
10/02/13 - DS-260 mailed in
10/15/13 - CEAC Status Update (DoS couldn't say what triggered it, did say no interview assigned, but all docs are in)
10/23/13 - Embassy email states they do not have our documents. Poor Steven does 160 again.
10/23/13 - DoS says our case is still "processing" and not "qualified" (interview ready) and to do newest forms.
11/05/13 - CEAC Update. DoS says case is "eligible for interview" and we're waiting on next interview date.
11/08/13 - Another call to DoS (Chris is a nice guy!) and no interview scheduled yet.
11/12/13 - Another call to DoS and no interview scheduled yet.
11/13/13 - Email from Embassy to Steven informing him that his interview is TOMORROW.
Hurray for Patron Saint of Immigrants - Mother Cabrini's Feast Day!
11/14/13 - INTERVIEW --- APPROVED!!!!!
11/19 & 11/20 - CEAC date update, but still at "Ready".
11/21 - CEAC Creation Date & Notice Changed.
11/22 - CEAC AP
11/25 - CEAC ISSUED -- yay!!
11/27 - DoS Shipment Notice (email) in AM. Pickup ready email sent in PM.
11/28 - Steven picks up docs from Bridgend - Happy Thanksgiving!
12/15/13 - Arrival in US. POE: JFK. (Heathrow - JKF - Richmond, VA by evening)
Getting Married in January with small ceremony.
Dream Beach Wedding with both families June 21, 2014

It'd be nice if we could see easily on Igor's list which ones are TSC and no longer at VSC. I realize they don't want to change the center because it messes up the data, but there should be a note there. I'd like to see what VSC is doing since ours is still there.

Yea it is a little annoying some people have kept at VSC as their service centre and some have changed it to Texas, makes it difficult to read. But an easy way to think of it is if they are a DEC NOA1 or anything pre JAN23RD NOA1 they are a TSC transfer

Our Story AoS
[March 2012] Met online on Christian Mingle [November 27th 2013] AoS sent
[June 25th 2012] Met in Person in London!
[August 2012] Steve visits me again in the Uk for our second meeting for just one weekend! [March 6th 2014] AoS Interview - Passed
[september 2012] My first trip to America to visit the love of my life
[November 2012] I travel to America for my first ever thanksgiving with Steves family!
[December 2012] Steve comes to the Uk to spend xmas with my family!
( heart.gif February 15th 2013 heart.gif ) He pops the question in Kensington, London...and I say yes!

K1

[January 15th 2013) I-129f SENT!
[January 24th 2013] NOA1
[July 08th 2013]- NOA2 (
approved 165 Days)
[July 18th 2013] Case forwarded to NVC

[July 26th 2013] We call DoS and are finally given our case # - I book medical immediatly

[July 29th 2013] Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
[August 8th 2013] Packet 3 sent (before received)

[August 9th 2013] Packet 3 received
[August 13th 2013] Medical

[August 16th 2013] CEAC updates - London logs my medical results

[August 20th 2013] - CEAC update - London logs my packet 3

[August 23rd 2013] I call DoS and they tell me my interview date, (2 weeks since I sent ds-2001)

[August 27th 2013 CEAC update - London dispatches packet 4]

[August 29th 2013] Packet 4 received
[september 24th 2013] Interview -
Refused due to passport and birth certificate condition

[september 26th 2013] Emergency appt at HM Passport Office London - New Passport and Birth Certificate in hand
[september 30th 2013] DX collects passport and birth certificate

[October 3rd] - Docs delivered to Embassy

[October 10th] - London Approves and Issues our Visa!!

[October 16th 2013] 4.00pm - Visa in my hand, 11pm POE -Newark

[October 27th 2013] Wedding wub.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yea it is a little annoying some people have kept at VSC as their service centre and some have changed it to Texas, makes it difficult to read. But an easy way to think of it is if they are a DEC NOA1 or anything pre JAN23RD NOA1 they are a TSC transfer

They have left us for dead. I have not seen any activity on us leftovers. They have approved a couple of Feb and march filers, but not early Dec and late Jan filers that were not transfered. We're F#@Ked!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.