ah20122013

cr1 visa interview amman jordan

30 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Mimo ..

YEah the medical exam is valid for 6 months but the police certificate is valid for a year .. and yeah i know a lot of people they had interviews and all of them got the visa in hand after two days of the interview date .. not everyone get ap in amman ..

I am new to this website and didnt know it unless i got ap and a very good friend of mine told me sign in here and that i can keep in touch with people who had the same situation and get an experience about it ..

Mimo ..

WAs your husbands story the same story with mine ? I track my visa case everyday and all still the same it only the last updated date got changed 2 times there since i got the ap 2 weeks ago . Does it make any sense huh ? And did they give the white booklet to your husband at the end of his ibterview after they put him on ap ? Cuz they gave it to me . Or it given to everyone gets ap too ? I just wanna know if i was approved at the embassy level or not . If not . Why would they give me aramex reciptes and thd white booklet of my rights in the states ... ?

ITs really a big headache for both of us me and my wife .. we are so sad and not feeling well at all ..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Mimo ..

YEah the medical exam is valid for 6 months but the police certificate is valid for a year .. and yeah i know a lot of people they had interviews and all of them got the visa in hand after two days of the interview date .. not everyone get ap in amman ..

I am new to this website and didnt know it unless i got ap and a very good friend of mine told me sign in here and that i can keep in touch with people who had the same situation and get an experience about it ..

Mimo ..

WAs your husbands story the same story with mine ? I track my visa case everyday and all still the same it only the last updated date got changed 2 times there since i got the ap 2 weeks ago . Does it make any sense huh ? And did they give the white booklet to your husband at the end of his ibterview after they put him on ap ? Cuz they gave it to me . Or it given to everyone gets ap too ? I just wanna know if i was approved at the embassy level or not . If not . Why would they give me aramex reciptes and thd white booklet of my rights in the states ... ?

ITs really a big headache for both of us me and my wife .. we are so sad and not feeling well at all ..

did they keep your passport? the aramex receipt is for when AP is over and they send your visa. I assume they kept your passport if they gave you the receipt. Yes we got the welcome to america paper at the interview(i was at the interview as well)

Timeline

No they didnt keep my passport . And aramex receipts was stamped with my passport and they told me once you get tge approval take one of them and keep the other stamped with the passport just to be able to collect your stuff from aramex . And its not a welcome paper they gave . Its a small white booklet of my rights in the states . Thats it .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi there jlsbmf .. yeah sure i will keep you both in my prayers and hope your interview will be going fine and yeah hsmza is mt best friend and i was the onr who helped him so much to get his papers done and yeah he was approved on may 15th and hes there in the states now and they both so happy and glad for tgem both .. and thanks for the reply and for the positive words .. keep us updated as i will keep you all updated when my ap is over ..

I'm so happy to know he is in the states and they are happy - I will update everyone tomorrow with good news inshallah - today just getting all our papers in order - dont lose hope inshallah all will be well .

Hi there jlsbmf .. yeah sure i will keep you both in my prayers and hope your interview will be going fine and yeah hsmza is mt best friend and i was the onr who helped him so much to get his papers done and yeah he was approved on may 15th and hes there in the states now and they both so happy and glad for tgem both .. and thanks for the reply and for the positive words .. keep us updated as i will keep you all updated when my ap is over ..

I'm so happy to know he is in the states and they are happy - I will update everyone tomorrow with good news inshallah - today just getting all our papers in order - dont lose hope inshallah all will be well .

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

not true at all, I know several in amman that did not have AP. Their passports were kept at the interview, and sent back within days with the visa. I get a kick out of people who comment about an embassy or country they know nothing about

Hi honey - I got a kick out of it too - some people think they are complete experts when every case is unique .... Your advice has always been on the mark ...will post good news inshallah tomorrow .

event.png

Timeline

You can email the IV unit at the embassy to inquire,when my husband was in AP we emailed every 2 weeks. They always responded and they we always very nice. Just be sure to include your case number in the subject line of the email, and in the body of the email your interview date, and your name and date of birth. Good luck, prayers for you!

when your case is updated and the visa approved, you will send your passport via aramex to the IV unit at the embassy. aramex has an office directly inside the embassy

Timeline

I'm still at the NVC but I had hope for July it's gone pray for me !! I'm hoping August is my month

I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys. Good luck!

Timeline

Is there hope for August I don't know how they do it in Jordan

if your case is complete you have a very good chance for an interview in August. Amman schedules the first week of each month for the next month. Good luck!!

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi all .. how are you doing ?

Just to let you know . Its almost 2 months since my ap and still no luck yet ..it just tge last updated date which get to be changed every 10 days .. pray for us please ..

Thank you

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.