Phillary

January I-129F VSC transferred to TSC APPROVED!

41 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Congrats but doesn't make sense ... I filed dec5 and have been waiting longer...my file was moved o Texas and still not approved They lie and say they take them in the order they are received ....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats

Congrats!

- Jeff

I-129F Package Mailed: 01/18/2013
NOA1 (VERMONT): 01/25/2013

TRANSFER TO TSC: 06/21/2013

NOA2 (TEXAS): 07/09/2013

SENT TO NVC: 07/24/2013

NVC RECEIVED: 08/02/2013

NVC LEFT: 08/06/2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations , now you have to wait 3 weeks, the case will forward to NVC, you will get letter from the NVC with this & a new Case number (you will need the new case number for Medical Exam) 3 weeks later the NVC will send your file to US Embassy and 2 weeks later you will get a Package from the US Embassy asking for some documents to do ...

1- Form DS- 156 ( 2 Copies of it)

2- Form DS-156k (1 copy)

3- Form DS-30 (1 copy)

4- Copy of Passport All Pages

5- Copy of Birth certificate

6- Police report (Original)

7-Copy of the military service (if Applicable)

8- Form I-134 (original) this you will fill and sign with your full name with a proof of your income in the US such as (most resent Federal tax return or pay stubs)

9- Two Passport Photos .

10- Unopend Medical Exam report.

so now you can start doing all this stuff and you can do the medical Exam & police report when you get the letter from NVC with your new case number so once you got the Package from the embassy you can send it back on the same day ..... Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations , now you have to wait 3 weeks, the case will forward to NVC, you will get letter from the NVC with this & a new Case number (you will need the new case number for Medical Exam) 3 weeks later the NVC will send your file to US Embassy and 2 weeks later you will get a Package from the US Embassy asking for some documents to do ...

1- Form DS- 156 ( 2 Copies of it)

2- Form DS-156k (1 copy)

3- Form DS-30 (1 copy)

4- Copy of Passport All Pages

5- Copy of Birth certificate

6- Police report (Original)

7-Copy of the military service (if Applicable)

8- Form I-134 (original) this you will fill and sign with your full name with a proof of your income in the US such as (most resent Federal tax return or pay stubs)

9- Two Passport Photos .

10- Unopend Medical Exam report.

so now you can start doing all this stuff and you can do the medical Exam & police report when you get the letter from NVC with your new case number so once you got the Package from the embassy you can send it back on the same day ..... Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

I had signed up for notifications so previously when I got notices it was text and email, this time it was just email and then I confirmed on the USCIS site

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

NOA Jan 9th case got transferred from VSC to TSC. Our case got approved today!! June 19th (EST). Now what's next??

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.