GandD

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

170 posts in this topic

See I aint done a thing and there you go.

Ok here comes the---You made valid point so I will either call you stupid or claim you cant read comeback

What part was valid?

It wasn't what Big Dog said. It wasn't even close. You can't just make something up and pretend someone else said it and have it be a valid point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

No, quite obviously that's not what I tried to say. Had I tried to say that, I suppose I would have just said that. I didn't.

Ppl were not killed in battle before guns came around?

Infact more ppl were killed in battle before gun came around.... still for your logic guns are bad.

you keep calm and keep on eating your cupcake.

Translation: "I don't have an actual answer."

He didn't say that either.

Filed: Timeline

I did not make any such statement either. If you want to argue with yourself, then you should do that without quoting my posts. You can quote your own posts and then argue for or against them. Geez.

Another mind reader........ ^^^

No, another literate person.

I did not make any such statement either. If you want to argue with yourself, then you should do that without quoting my posts. You can quote your own posts and then argue for or against them. Geez.

No, another literate person.

What is it with you. when you state some bizarre opinion nobody agrees with and you can not defend, you change the subject, say you did not say it, then blame it on reading comprehension . You really have no intellectual depth nor can you explain your talking points, that are usually pulled straight from MSNBC or the Democratic party.

I forgot who said it but they are right, you are SO predictable.

E.-You can't comprehend what I am saying, or as they say around here between every statement.. "Know what I saying".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Sorry that was C

Thank you, Sir. I was getting really confoozled.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

What is it with you. when you state some bizarre opinion nobody agrees with and you can not defend, you change the subject, say you did not say it, then blame it on reading comprehension.

The issue that you and your little sidekick have is that you make up statements, claim that someone else made them and then go on debate those very statements. Problem is that you're really debating with yourself since the very statement you're debating wasn't made by anyone but yourself. I can see how your inability to comprehend what you read may be very frustrating since it makes you look like a fool when you pull your standard number but that's really your issue to deal with. Try and respond to what another person says - that is how an actual debate works. Or you can continue to argue with yourself pretending that you're arguing with somebody else. Problem with that approach is that nobody but yourself will take you seriously. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Carry on.

The issue that you and your little sidekick have is that you make up statements, claim that someone else made them and then go on debate those very statements. Problem is that you're really debating with yourself since the very statement you're debating wasn't made by anyone but yourself. I can see how your inability to comprehend what you read may be very frustrating since it makes you look like a fool when you pull your standard number but that's really your issue to deal with. Try and respond to what another person says - that is how an actual debate works. Or you can continue to argue with yourself pretending that you're arguing with somebody else. Problem with that approach is that nobody but yourself will take you seriously. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Carry on.

Wow a hole paragraph on comprehension

broken-record2.gif

What is it with you. when you state some bizarre opinion nobody agrees with and you can not defend, you change the subject, say you did not say it, then blame it on reading comprehension . You really have no intellectual depth nor can you explain your talking points, that are usually pulled straight from MSNBC or the Democratic party.

I forgot who said it but they are right, you are SO predictable.

E.-You can't comprehend what I am saying, or as they say around here between every statement.. "Know what I saying".

It might have to do with the fact that he makes a simple statement, and then one or two of the same people say a different statement and claim that's what he meant all along. Other people are able to read the original statement for what it was.

He said that guns are used in battle for a reason.

That turned into some genius saying things like "what?? people weren't killed in battles before guns??"

If you can't see how that's just a complete fabrication and not at all what he said, then yes. You do have comprehension issues.

It might have to do with the fact that he makes a simple statement, and then one or two of the same people say a different statement and claim that's what he meant all along. Other people are able to read the original statement for what it was.

He said that guns are used in battle for a reason.

That turned into some genius saying things like "what?? people weren't killed in battles before guns??"

If you can't see how that's just a complete fabrication and not at all what he said, then yes. You do have comprehension issues.

My six year old child can read and comprehend this. The Nature Boy won't get it. Guaranteed.