Penny Lane

Spamming in the game forum.

80 posts in this topic

But he's just having a good time playing with himself, why interfere.

What's more fun: playing with yourself or playing with your wife?

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You weren't around then. Here are two pages that prove he had an episode of playing with himself. I'm not gonna waste my time looking for more but most of us have always known how obsessed he is when it comes to posting endlessly. I'm not wondering why he "invited his wife" to register and play with him this time.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/371380-keep-and-kick/page-58

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/288773-new-game-write-a-number/page-73

Thanks for the links. I completely agree with what you guys are saying. I just must have missed the context of your earlier post making it specifically about him. I thought you were getting into the "don't be here if you're not gonna help" stuff which might hit a little too close to home for me. I shall remove my thin skin sweater and come back with a thicker one.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ok - i learned something this weekend, off in the lab.

when yer logged in from a feckless tablet, using the scaled down version of the IP board portal,

you can post very fast, as most of the ajax stuff isn't instantiated on each page load or reload.

sooooo - want more speed? use the other version of the theme (at lower left hand corner)

and you'll get some speed.

Speed ON, ya gamers.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

What's more fun: playing with yourself or playing with your wife?

I likes the option where no keyboard or electricity is required.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline

ok - i learned something this weekend, off in the lab.

when yer logged in from a feckless tablet, using the scaled down version of the IP board portal,

you can post very fast, as most of the ajax stuff isn't instantiated on each page load or reload.

Another point to consider.

Admin and VJ moderators have a record of really, really, really, hating it when people create sockpuppets.

They also have a record of not rushing to judgment on whether a VJ screen name is a sockpuppet. In fact, they usually take months. Log after log after log is collected and analyzed.

If they are sockpuppets, Admin is watching and looking for evidence.

If they're still around by the end of 2013, that means they never were sockpuppets and all of you owe them an apology.

But if it's you, you know too.

Maybe I have multiple personality disorder.

Timeline

He's been padding his post count for as long as I can remember.

Spamming is allowed. Calling it out isn't, considering I got thread banned for saying it could be an auto script.

The rules of VJ don't make sense to anybody but the few who enforce them. I don't know why I bother trying to understand.

Ya - go back and study my topic about 'that weekend' of game and metrics.

The moderators responses were quite interesting. A modicum of ignorance included, but quite interesting, regardless.